IGNORED

Back to the Future (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

I sense a trend here. Indiana Jones steelbook boxset released, then new individual artwork.  BTTF steelbook boxset released, then likely new individual artwork.  Talk about milking it.  Doubt this will be the last series to see this done.  Funny thing is that it can't be justified by saying oh this one is 4K while the other was Bluray.  They are all 4k and doubt the discs will be any different.  Also crazy how the releases are not even that far apart.  I guess from a business decision it makes sense but just seems crummy to release lame steelbooks first, and then turn around and release the better artwork ones later.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2022 at 7:01 PM, Boilersteel said:

I guess from a business decision it makes sense but just seems crummy to release lame steelbooks first, and then turn around and release the better artwork ones later.

I agree and it's a double edged sword (for us) as in case the bland ones don't sell, we won't see the better ones. At least not anytime soon.
Half expecting Jurassic Park to get this treatment as well.

That being said, I'll be happy to pick these up if the art is good even though I got the old Zavvi ones not that long ago after skipping the 4k ones, though I think the motif they make up when side-by-side is pretty awesome :)

• Like 1

Awards

• 4 months later...
57 minutes ago, Sidewinder said:

Might be time I finally bought a copy of this movie! Nice looking steelbook, anyone have any opinions on what are the best BTTF steelbooks released so far?

This one is nice

Front is same art rehashed again from previous WWA bluray, but I love the back guitar

The WWA 4k steelbools were better, had a deloreon if you put all three together 

4 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Even though the front art is a bit overused I greatly prefer it to the recent WWAs. Those were a huge disappointment imo.

I plan on getting these and throwing them into the HDZ set. 

You don't like the recent  4k WWA steels? 

They weren't that bad .. 

But you are right, there has not been a killer WEA release for this

Where's Manta when you need then lol

• Like 1