IGNORED

Blade Runner - 40th Anniversary (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

ShadowWarrior

Release Date: December 21, 2022

Price:  ¥11,880 

Purchase Link: Amazon JP

Note: "Blade Runner" appeared with Steel Book & Paper Premium for the 40th anniversary production!
Contents All 5 versions included!
Blade Runner Final Cut (2007)
◆Original Theatrical Release Blade Runner (1982)
◆International Theatrical Release Blade Runner Complete Edition (1982)
◆Director's Cut/Blade Runner Final Edition (1992)
◆Blade Runner Work Print (1982)
●Disc
1. 4K (Final Cut)
2. BD (Final Cut)
3. BD (Chronicle: Original Theatrical Version, International Theatrical Version/Complete Version, Director's Cut/Final Version)
4. BD (Video Benefits: Work Print, etc.)
●Specifications
■ New key art & steel book
■Paper Premium: Includes art card set (4-card set)
■2019 set limited edition

61OQ8JpBdNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg.804ad439236e554f53d6eab9ee05f50e.jpg

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to Blade Runner - 40th Anniversary (4K UHD/2D Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]
19 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I had to do that too. I can confirm it's the exact same steelbook as TOC. Love the Japanese j-card and don't plan to open as I have the discs many times over.

Same. Like the Japanese writing. I’m also a huge BR fan. Will buy most anything related to the movie. Did you get a chance to jump on any of these prints? 

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/blade-runner-2049-by-pablo-olivera-on-sale-info

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

Same. Like the Japanese writing. I’m also a huge BR fan. Will buy most anything related to the movie. Did you get a chance to jump on any of these prints? 

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/blade-runner-2049-by-pablo-olivera-on-sale-info

I don't collect prints/posters but I have pretty much every BR and BR2049 release and many promo items. I posted some photos here a long time ago. Got a lot more since then. One of my favorites is a BR2049 promo prism (displays holographic moving images using a cell phone 😃)

• Like 3

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Blade Runner - 40th Anniversary (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]