IGNORED

Black Adam (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #005) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

ShadowWarrior

Group Buy Here!

ย 

Releaseย Date:ย February 23, 2022

Retailer Price:ย (in Euros) OC 215.99 / White ย 97.99 / Black 125.99

Print Run:

One Click Box Set 100 copiesย 

Fullslip (White Edition) 200 copies

Fullslip (Black Edition) 200 copies

ย 

One Click Boxset

ย 

3.thumb.jpg.b43f66b6c7d7126a5b74e51bcec6ddf3.jpg

ย 

6.thumb.jpg.6f4edfa8fa065c523cbcaf154ac670bd.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ€ข ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž - (๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ง "๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ" ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ - 100 Numbered Copies)
SUPER EXCLUSIVE Touch Velvet Box Version (Rocky Velvet Effect Embossed Logo) + Film Logo Gadget
*๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž Box (include all two Complete Version with all materials)

ย 

Fullslip (White Edition)

ย 

1.jpg.a45adc99e2270cbd1a5528e9c4cc87ca.jpg

ย 

4.thumb.jpg.874a90e7878578ae5e32add419af0106.jpg

ย 

IMG-20221119-WA0004.thumb.jpg.e6819a032ec79c237207becd987ebc90.jpg

ย 

โ€ข ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐™€๐™™. (Limited Edition - 200 Numbered Copies)
๐Ÿ“€ 4K UHD + Blu-ray;
1 Maxi Poster (THEATRICAL) Original Movie;
2 exclusive photo bust;
4 Exclusive Postcards;
๐Ÿ“– Booklet Esclusivo (Italian and English Language);
ย 
Fullslip (Black Edition)
ย 
2.thumb.jpg.f582d81db10f1caa4a1c96347b8e07db.jpg
ย 
5.thumb.jpg.a74398c0810e9e7f8d4c348fed347a0c.jpg
ย 
IMG-20221119-WA0001-1.thumb.jpg.6d912d268b05a13a1bb6110ea43ab9aa.jpg
ย 
โ€ข ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐™€๐™™. (Limited Edition - 200 Numbered Copies)
๐Ÿ“€ Steelbook 4k UHD + Blu-ray;
1 Maxi Poster (THEATRICAL) Original Movie;
2 exclusive photo busts;
4 Exclusive Postcards;
6 Collection Cards with the main characters of the Movie;
๐Ÿ“– Exclusive Booklet (Italian and English Language);
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Parzival said:

New kid on the block?

Not heard of this retailer....?

Iโ€™m not sure if anyone has Elvis in hand yet. ย I havenโ€™t seen any reviews. ย So not sure if anyone really knows about the quality.ย 
ย 

The convo in the Nightmare on Elm Street release thread gives about all the info on RaroFilms Iโ€™ve seen. ย  @Masterblaster, @RAK, @Gary Kย give some good info and thoughts. ย 
ย 

Someone else may chime in. ย 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Iโ€™m not sure if anyone has Elvis in hand yet. ย I havenโ€™t seen any reviews. ย So not sure if anyone really knows about the quality.ย 
ย 

The convo in the Nightmare on Elm Street release thread gives about all the info on RaroFilms Iโ€™ve seen. ย  @Masterblaster, @RAK, @Gary Kย give some good info and thoughts. ย 
ย 

Someone else may chime in. ย 

ย 

Not shipped ourย ELVISย as of yet and would like to know more info on these orders? ๐Ÿงย 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

So theย Black Editionย ย is theย onlyย one getting the steelbook, is that right? ๐Ÿงย 

ย 

Which one do I want or do I want both!? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย 

ย 

nervous the simpsons GIFย 

I went with both. But if your trying to save $. I would personally go with the steelbook.ย ย 

• Like 3

Rarofilms jumping outfront with the first WWA Black Adam premium.ย  Surprised Manta was not first to announce a premium for this movie.ย  Although based on another Italian company's delays I wouldn't be surprised to see Manta's release arrive first whenever that gets announced.ย ย 

ย 

Hoping Rarofilms can avoid some of the delays seen by other premium retailers.ย  I like the beauty shots so far, but where is the pic of the back of the full slips and the back of the box.ย  Feel like the beautyshots are incomplete, and also where is the back of the steelbook.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Boilersteel said:

Rarofilms jumping outfront with the first WWA Black Adam premium.ย  Surprised Manta was not first to announce a premium for this movie.ย  Although based on another Italian company's delays I wouldn't be surprised to see Manta's release arrive first whenever that gets announced.ย ย 

ย 

Hoping Rarofilms can avoid some of the delays seen by other premium retailers.ย  I like the beauty shots so far, but where is the pic of the back of the full slips and the back of the box.ย  Feel like the beautyshots are incomplete, and also where is the back of the steelbook.

ย 

Yeah the fronts looks awesome but would also like to see the backs before I would commit! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย 

ย 

Do we think Manta Lab will come out with more awesome edition(s) (WEAs?)?๐Ÿงย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Veum said:

ย 

Yeah the fronts looks awesome but would also like to see the backs before I would commit! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย 

ย 

Do we think Manta Lab will come out with more awesome edition(s) (WEAs?)?๐Ÿงย 

As far as this year they have the Warner Bros licensing, so I would say that is almost a guarantee that they will make a WEA Black Adam premium unless something changes.ย  It hasn't been on the release schedule yet, but this is such a new movie, and they just released The Suicide Squad, so seems this will likely be coming up next year.

• Like 2

@ShadowWarriorย any idea when additional pics of the back side of the slips, box, and steelbook will be released.ย  On the beautyshots from Nightmare on Elmstreet all the front and back artwork was shown, although they still never showed the artwork on the back of the box.ย  Just not sure why RaroFilms is not releasing full beauty shots for these editions.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

@ShadowWarriorย any idea when additional pics of the back side of the slips, box, and steelbook will be released.ย  On the beautyshots from Nightmare on Elmstreet all the front and back artwork was shown, although they still never showed the artwork on the back of the box.ย  Just not sure why RaroFilms is not releasing full beauty shots for these editions.

No idea, sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Looks like a bootleg. Look closely at the graphic design. The lightening comes off of the slip and the boxes are all out shape. Seems like the graphics department did a quick rush job on this. Plus they have used the posters from the movie instead of stealing artwork like they did for Nightmare on Elm Street. I wonder if they even have approval from Warner Bros Italy or they are just trying to slip under the radar with this? Either way I don't like it

• Confused 1

Just now, Clifford86 said:

Looks like a bootleg. Look closely at the graphic design. The lightening comes off of the slip and the boxes are all out shape. Seems like the graphics department did a quick rush job on this. Plus they have used the posters from the movie instead of stealing artwork like they did for Nightmare on Elm Street. I wonder if they even have approval from Warner Bros Italy or they are just trying to slip under the radar with this? Either way I don't like it

ย 

๐Ÿ˜ณย 

Shocked Baby GIF

• Haha 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
26 minutes ago, Clifford86 said:

ย 

@Clifford86ย I agree that the beauty shots leave a lot to be desired, but for Nightmare they did go back and get the artwork approvals from the artists so hopefully they have learned from that. I won't make any judgements until I have some of their product in-hand. - Ken

ย 

• Like 4

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Black Adam (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #005) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]
  • 3 months later...
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

Some new live test production shots. ย 
ย 

These are looking terrific and should be shipping in a matter of weeks.

ย 

Internal materials with logo in embossed gold:

IMG_2050.thumb.jpeg.0ecdd27a2150c7b026989949fad10656.jpegIMG_2050.thumb.jpeg.0ecdd27a2150c7b026989949fad10656.jpeg
ย 

Folder for extra materials:

IMG_2052.thumb.jpeg.6f4941eea4e9205e67b2f6f25f352164.jpegIMG_2054.thumb.jpeg.50ccda86f6b429074e41cf1d3b3433ea.jpeg

ย 

Fullslip Black and White editions:

IMG_2055.thumb.jpeg.9c989eac0c9840e9d81b583e5d3b71eb.jpegIMG_2056.thumb.jpeg.5dfef778d7038f6132a88000296fb763.jpegIMG_2057.thumb.jpeg.6fe932f72548b451ef2862619ddcbb3b.jpegIMG_2058.thumb.jpeg.b6cb173be0b8c1609b213f21f1e34ba6.jpeg
ย 

One Click:

IMG_2059.thumb.jpeg.f18da4c7e7c345f07745f41c0eeb26fc.jpegIMG_2060.thumb.jpeg.cd933b96772e1a81ca5b986c2019c41c.jpegIMG_2061.thumb.jpeg.895e9e39d091a4e056b8567af6913522.jpegIMG_2062.thumb.jpeg.1f959cd29e78f6105ea2a2bb92dbd931.jpegIMG_2063.thumb.jpeg.c7529e1f6f54e4082c846bab5a138c20.jpeg

ย 

ย 

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...