ksosk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Nice!

I just looked at the GB list so far, and a few more people are choosing version 1.  Not sure why, version 2 has that iconic Hanks shot.   Too iconic?

That shot makes is what made the decision for me.  While all the actors were exceptional in that movie, Hanks was incredibly believable. 

You may be right - maybe it is too iconic 🤔

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Im pretty sure the image they use for the Lenti won’t be blurry like the top sample.  

Im not holding my breath. I maintain it shouldn't have been a lenti, that helmet shot is not even good art to begin with. Some nice spot uv on the moon/craters, earth, and ship would've been great

Why make two edition and make them both lentis?

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Reagh said:

I wish the movie was as good as this release looks. I’ve never been a fan of Ron Howard films. looking back at his filmography, I don’t think he’s made a good movie since Parenthood. Just my opinion. 

I'm a fan of Ron Howard, he has one directorial note that he plays, but he plays it pretty well:  Ransom, A Beautiful Mind, Cinderella Man, Frost/Nixon, Backdraft, Apollo 13 . . . nothing genius, but all solid efforts imho.

• Like 6