PRIAPISM

HDZETA Man of Steel (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Now get on there backs for that T2 your longing for and you will be forever satisfied @DodgyDave 

As far as my zeta DC collection goes I still need to find WW in the future for a less fleabay price. 

Good luck with the HDz WW.  
Apart from the outstanding Wooden Box version, HDz WW is out there as one of the great releases of WW. 
Clean front. (No stupid 4K banner) Superb Lenti. 
They don’t come much better. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Good luck with the HDz WW.  
Apart from the outstanding Wooden Box version, HDz WW is out there as one of the great releases of WW. 
Clean front. (No stupid 4K banner) Superb Lenti. 
They don’t come much better. 

Good things come to those who wait 😁😁

48 minutes ago, LEDtec said:

A friend of mine yesterday received his FS from MoS, (direct shipping) and unfortunately arrived damaged, from the photos he sent me it seems that HDZ has changed the packaging for a cheaper one.

It doesn’t really affect the members on our GB. 
As they are all Hub shipping, they are packaged in a different way by HDzeta. 
The biggest problem for MP is Customs Officers getting “slash happy”. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Oh no 😟

as these are hub there is no way they get sent out like that, replacements get sorted.

and thats why you alway use a MP groupbuy.

ask @Scary Hair or @DodgyDave if its knackered it dont leave the building.

basil ;)

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Awards

Ok. I also buy here on MP.
But I find it absolutely unacceptable that HDZ send the editions inside a white envelope with bubbles.
Very disappointed with HDZ. Even if the edition is not mine.
(Only my opinion)
I wrote this here, just to signal to those who have good contacts with HDZ that these new packaging is absolutely inadequate.
I absolutely didn't want to create problems here.
Sorry (Also for my English, Google Translate)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LEDtec said:

Ok. I also buy here on MP.
But I find it absolutely unacceptable that HDZ send the editions inside a white envelope with bubbles.
Very disappointed with HDZ. Even if the edition is not mine.
(Only my opinion)
I wrote this here, just to signal to those who have good contacts with HDZ that these new packaging is absolutely inadequate.
I absolutely didn't want to create problems here.
Sorry (Also for my English, Google Translate)

It sounds like an error in their shipping department. Those envelopes are just for their internal protection/storage. Not for use in shipping separately to international customers.

As far as I know, they use very good quality boxes.

Secondly, you did not create problems and there's no need to apologise for your English. 

Members should not be afraid to post things they find interesting.

Also they should not feel that their English is not good enough, and then apologise for it.

MP is grateful that members make the effort to post.

Whether it is in translated form, or not, we are all guilty of "Bad English"  :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, lost soul said:

How many times has this happened, if you don't mind my asking? Is my first One Click order here.

btw: Any new news regarding our GB copies? I'm really horny :D

It is rare, but does happen unfortunately. 

The worry for members is that this is the one, a lot have been waiting a long time for.
If, like me, they have all the others in this DC series (BvS-Aquaman), then the last thing we need is for the last peice of the jigsaw to be damaged.
Fingers crossed for us all. 

As far as the GB copies are concerned, they are arriving at the moment. It should not be long now before some members start to receive them. 
(Once they have paid shipping of course. ;))

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

It is rare, but does happen unfortunately. 

The worry for members is that this is the one, a lot have been waiting a long time for.
If, like me, they have all the others in this DC series (BvS-Aquaman), then the last thing we need is for the last peice of the jigsaw to be damaged.
Fingers crossed for us all. 

As far as the GB copies are concerned, they are arriving at the moment. It should not be long now before some members start to receive them. 
(Once they have paid shipping of course. ;))

Thanks Dave, will we be expecting 2nd invoices then (for shipping) pretty soon? Cheers

Awards

3 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

Thanks Dave, will we be expecting 2nd invoices then (for shipping) pretty soon? Cheers

As always, some will get theirs sooner than others. It all depends on where "your" box is, in the process. 

We all just have to be patient. It won't be long now. 

1 hour ago, Bodhi said:

@deckard99 Hey there,

Do you know when the second invoice is going to be sent and when our orders will ship? I have one for a Christmas present so hoping o get before then. 

Thank you very much! 

Hi @Bodhi sorry but I don’t have any more info than what’s above. Hang in there, we’ll do our best!