IGNORED

Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #001) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #001) [UK]

I'm particularly looking forward to receiving Tony Montans Green Card with this edition... it's been a long time coming and we finally getting that coked up replicants mugshot! 👍🏻

Screenshot_20221014-002254_Zavvi.jpg

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Will there be a GB for this?  Pre-order is up on Amazon.uk and Zavvi, along with other The Film Vault releases.  Not sure how MP handles these types of multi-retailer releases as far as Group Buys go.  

You can order direct from Zavvi to the US - that’s what I did.

MP had a general group buy for zavvi releases, but that’s closed now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 6:29 PM, V303 said:

I'm particularly looking forward to receiving Tony Montans Green Card with this edition... it's been a long time coming and we finally getting that coked up replicants mugshot! 👍🏻

Screenshot_20221014-002254_Zavvi.jpg

“All those moments will be lost in time. Like cocaine in rain.”

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Looks very good and I appreciate the somewhat different approach with the super glossy digipack in a good quality case instead of a steelbook

Bit similiar to UHD Club which isnt bad at all.

Yeah, I'm with ya on this approach.  I hope they keep doing them.  Give me four great new titles every quarter, just keep it rolling.  

My Amazon UK order says delivery after Dec 22nd.  I'm sure you on the other side of the Atlantic will get them well before we do.  Looking forward to some in hand member shots.

• Like 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

Yeah, I'm with ya on this approach.  I hope they keep doing them.  Give me four great new titles every quarter, just keep it rolling.  

My Amazon UK order says delivery after Dec 22nd.  I'm sure you on the other side of the Atlantic will get them well before we do.  Looking forward to some in hand member shots.

mine says arriving between 20 - 31 december. I‘m very curious…

• Like 1

vor 11 Minuten schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

four every quarter would be fine. Definitely quality over quantity.

If some announcements are true, would be great to get 4k editions of Gravity, Se7en, Constantine, Exorcist and Amadeus for example.

Edited by hal56
  • Like 2

That looks very nice and I’m excited for my upcoming Goodfellas set.

But for the life of me, I don’t understand this acetate slip trend… and with printed rating logos to boot!

Why not simply print the title and brand logo on the spine and dispense with the cheap, flimsy plastic case?!

Otherwise, a very solid release.

• Like 4

vor 14 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

But for the life of me, I don’t understand this acetate slip trend… and with printed rating logos to boot!

Why not simply print the title and brand logo on the spine and dispense with the cheap, flimsy plastic case?!

I partially agree regarding the acetate slip. From a pragmatic pov though, the slip is a nice protector for the box and also the great art isnt marred by titles or logos.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2022 at 4:13 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

After watching the unboxing vids for Goodfellas and Scarface, I'm coming around to @R1s1ngs0n POV.

I think these are great, and as I said above, I hope they keep doing these, I'm all for a long series with diverse titles with some uniformity.

But . . . the spines with no titles on them . . . not loving that.  So, your only choice is to have the acetate slip with the ratings logos, or have a blank spine, as @R1s1ngs0n pointed out.  And, the spines are super plain without the slips.  Hmmmmmm

Right now, not in hand, it is a small quibble, but we will see in a couple weeks when they start arriving.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been wondering why my 4 Film Vault titles have not arrived.  It turns out Amazon UK didn't allocate my copy of Blade Runner, so they held up the entire order.  I cancelled the other three.   So, no Blade Runner Film Vault for me.  I re-ordered the other three still available at Zavvi.  Bummer.

• Sad 3

26 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I've been wondering why my 4 Film Vault titles have not arrived.  It turns out Amazon UK didn't allocate my copy of Blade Runner, so they held up the entire order.  I cancelled the other three.   So, no Blade Runner Film Vault for me.  I re-ordered the other three still available at Zavvi.  Bummer.

That sucks…☹️

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I feel your pain. I ordered one and was instead delivered an empty box from Fedex. It’s sold out now so I’m uncertain what Zavvi will do aside from refund.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I've been wondering why my 4 Film Vault titles have not arrived.  It turns out Amazon UK didn't allocate my copy of Blade Runner, so they held up the entire order.  I c******* the other three.   So, no Blade Runner Film Vault for me.  I re-ordered the other three still available at Zavvi.  Bummer.

ughhhh.  Sorry my man that sucks and blows. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gary K said:

ughhhh.  Sorry my man that sucks and blows. 

Thanks buddy.  Yeah, I remember telling you what a great deal I got when I pre-ordered!  No biggie, I've got so many GBs and Pre-Orders and incoming, I'm not too bothered.

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Like 2