IGNORED

Scarface (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #003) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Scarface (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #003) [UK]
10 hours ago, Ryan said:

I did want 1917, but at 75 a pop, I just couldnt pay all that at once

Neither Zavvi nor Amazon charge upon ordering, rather just before it being shipped. If that helps :)

I went ahead and ordered all 4 on Zavvi yesterday, but debating changing to Amazon for the price guarantee. though Zavvi does ship better protected than Amazon for this kind of stuff in my experience. Zavvi shipments also just tend breeze through customs at no charge.... I just convinced myself in staying with my Zavvi order. Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

Neither Zavvi nor Amazon charge upon ordering, rather just before it being shipped. If that helps :)

I went ahead and ordered all 4 on Zavvi yesterday, but debating changing to Amazon for the price guarantee. though Zavvi does ship better protected than Amazon for this kind of stuff in my experience. Zavvi shipments also just tend breeze through customs at no charge.... I just convinced myself in staying with my Zavvi order. Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience :D

Same....may end up cancelling...but for now ordered 

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

Kinda sucks that they released all these at once. My wallet cant handle more than 2. I went with scarface and goodfellas. I did want 1917, but at 75 a pop, I just couldnt pay all that at once. At least i already have premiums of 1917 and bladerunner.

Came out to about 60 a pop from zavvi (58 euro plus shipping)

• Like 1

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

While I do like this new range...since these all appear to be WB releases, I'm hoping we see more of their titles that have never been given some premium love. 

Release Dirty Harry on 4K like this, you cowards!

And Wolfen, Witches of Eastwick, oh, and what a perfect chance to release Demolition Man

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

So did anyone go to the vicepress website and pick up an edition with an exclusive limited signed 24 x 36 poster print  of the cover art  … before they sold out …I picked this one up naturally…😆👍

E417D6E8-1522-49E7-A26B-15B268EEF215.thumb.jpeg.cd055e490e8b358624f713e9bb54d2c2.jpeg

This one looks pretty awesome.  The others are great, as well.  I struggle with buying posters.  I love the art, I love the idea, but I don't have the wall space to really enjoy them.  I collected vintage lobby cards for a long time.  I won't part with them, ever.  I wish I could display more of them.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

This one looks pretty awesome.  The others are great, as well.  I struggle with buying posters.  I love the art, I love the idea, but I don't have the wall space to really enjoy them.  I collected vintage lobby cards for a long time.  I won't part with them, ever.  I wish I could display more of them.

I have a fair few posters 24 x 36 and yes they do take up a lot of wall space so I generally display two and just rotate them every now and then for a change … that way I can enjoy them instead of just keeping them n tubes ..

• Like 4

I certainly share your frustration trying to dedicate space to items such as Posters, Lobby Cards, et al... my friend @BreakBeatDJ

I have a number of original film posters that maddeningly remain scrolled in tubes awaiting the opportunity to be displayed in their deserved glory.

I also have some Lobby Cards from some of my fave (older) films, that sit in a specific briefcase also awaiting their time to shine.

Alas, there's only so much wall to share and though I do have a few displayed currently, I'm hoping that when I've completed my build of the dedicated Media Library I'm converting from a spare bedroom, there will be space available amongst the huge shelve units to do so. At the least, completion of that room should open up some space on my Entertainment Centre walls, since I'll be moving shelf units from it, to the other.

I'd love to see one or many pics of your Lobby Card collection Buddy, should you find a few minutes to rub together. 🤩

Either in your own created "Collection Thread" here, or a post tacked on to one of the various "Collectables" Threads currently in play.

Cheers!

edit: That btw, is a truly unique and beautiful Poster for Blade Runner @ukade2327  😍  🤩  🥳 !

Very happy to hear you scored one.

For all the reasons mentioned above (sigh) I did not but it is so very very tempting!

I'm thrilled they are providing the Steel with a PET slip that eliminates the print from the artwork. Something I wish many other Steels provided.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Grendel said:

I certainly share your frustration trying to dedicate space to items such as Posters, Lobby Cards, et al... my friend @BreakBeatDJ

I have a number of original film posters that maddeningly remain scrolled in tubes awaiting the opportunity to be displayed in their deserved glory.

I also have some Lobby Cards from some of my fave (older) films, that sit in a specific briefcase also awaiting their time to shine.

Alas, there's only so much wall to share and though I do have a few displayed currently, I'm hoping that when I've completed my build of the dedicated Media Library I'm converting from a spare bedroom, there will be space available amongst the huge shelve units to do so. At the least, completion of that room should open up some space on my Entertainment Centre walls, since I'll be moving shelf units from it, to the other.

I'd love to see one or many pics of your Lobby Card collection Buddy, should you find a few minutes to rub together. 🤩

Either in your own created "Collection Thread" here, or a post tacked on to one of the various "Collectables" Threads currently in play.

Cheers!

edit: That btw, is a truly unique and beautiful Poster for Blade Runner @ukade2327  😍  🤩  🥳 !

Very happy to hear you scored one.

For all the reasons mentioned above (sigh) I did not but it is so very very tempting!

I'm thrilled they are providing the Steel with a PET slip that eliminates the print from the artwork. Something I wish many other Steels provided.

Wouldn't mind seeing The Exorcist get a release like this, especially for its 50th anniversary coming up. 😉

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

So did anyone go to the vicepress website and pick up an edition with an exclusive limited signed 24 x 36 poster print  of the cover art  … before they sold out …I picked this one up naturally…😆👍

E417D6E8-1522-49E7-A26B-15B268EEF215.thumb.jpeg.cd055e490e8b358624f713e9bb54d2c2.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up!

It looks like these limited releases are still available for the remaining titles there.

798581926_ScreenShot2022-10-15at1_31_33pm.thumb.png.03cfa31090366d05f117ace9fd748b47.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Yup got an email from bottleneckgallery when they released. I buy a lot of prints so I get emails about these. I was completely unaware zavvi was selling them until after I picked these up.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

While I do like this new range...since these all appear to be WB releases, I'm hoping we see more of their titles that have never been given some premium love. 

Release Dirty Harry on 4K like this, you cowards!

A little earlier on Twitter, I mentioned Dirty Harry and A Clockwork Orange as future titles I'd like The Vault to consider (Matt had already said that a Kubrick was definitely on the cards) and they said they will pass it along 🙂

giphy.gif

• Like 3