PRIAPISM

hdzeta.png.220042687586ccca1d0acf8bc4c6182b
The Dark Knight (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

@Luvsteels

I didn't think anyone beating Jack Nicholson's Joker was possible . Heath Ledger added a comple new dynamic .

I think thats why I struggled so much with The Dark Knight Rises as the sence of loss was still thire .

A lot of talk is whould he have won Best Supporting Actor IF he had lived . It was the BEST performance of ANY ACTOR that year ??.

8 minutes ago, Darek said:

I'm going to try my hardest to get all of HDZETA's Nolan Batman 4k steel releases.  I wonder how they'll work the box sets for the trilogy?  If they do three separate boxes, it's gonna be expensive!

As far as I a know it is a Box Set Per Movie  . It will be THE Edtion to own across all reatlilers I have no doupt on that .

Me buying will be dependent on Artwork and I won't need the 3rd in the set . As I was disappointed in the conclusion of the Trilogy  again thats just my lowly opinion .

As for trying hard see when the time comes I guess , I'm just gonna look for OUR GB link in this OP sweetheart ??

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

As far as I a know it is a Box Set Per Movie  . It will be THE Edtion to own across all reatlilers I have no doupt on that .

Me buying will be dependent on Artwork and I won't need the 3rd in the set . As I was disappointed in the conclusion of the Trilogy  again thats just my lowly opinion .

As for trying hard see when the time comes I guess , I'm just gonna look for OUR GB link in this OP sweetheart 1f60a.png1f44d.png

Thanks, didn't know that.  So it will be pretty expensive then.  I have to have them all though and I don't want to miss these, so for these releases, I may go the GB option.  Usually I just order direct from Zeta.

@Darek

Only ever done direct 3 times I was a wreck worried stupid about getting Justin Bieber Mechendise insted of the slips I'd orderd ???.

Also heard that the card detail storeage could have been better .

I feel far safer in the hands of our FANTASTIC GB Masters / GB Hosts . Personal preference I supose ???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

this is how one breaks his 1-click cherry? tag me Asap when GB is up! if this doesn't, Alien 1 and 2 premiums will so... it's only a matter of time...

Set up the hooks alert sweetheart HERE thire is another set of instructions under this one for Android ?