PRIAPISM

hdzeta.png.220042687586ccca1d0acf8bc4c6182b
Batman Begins (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #20) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

vor 4 Minuten schrieb xSNAKExPLISSKENx:

Did they say when they were going to start these? Which I'm assuming will be the 4k copies (better be) I know wit will be after the Chinese new year though too.

No they didn't. My guess is around summertime.

Hdzeta said they will not release editions of the Exclusive Gold Label Line without the 4K disc from now on (if there is one of course) ?

• Like 1

Awards

7 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Did they say when they were going to start these? Which I'm assuming will be the 4k copies (better be) I know wit will be after the Chinese new year though too.

1 minute ago, PRIAPISM said:

No they didn't. My guess is around summertime.

Hdzeta said they will not release editions of the Exclusive Gold Label Line without the 4K disc from now on (if there is one of course) ?

These will likely be like other HDZ with a 4K edition exclusive to the boxset, however.

7 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

As if I could allow myself not to get all 3 box sets...... Haha you are too funny my friend. 1f618.png

Since I've got 3 HDZ boxes in a row, I may as well keep my number going. I only really loved the second movie though. The first was slow and the third had Ann Hathaway. Morgan Freeman would've made a sexier Catwoman (I know I'm being rediculous, but I hate her).

9 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

I'll only go with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight  artwork depending .

If I dont LOVE the movie I can happily live with a gap 1f60a.png1f44d.png1f493.png 

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Since I've got 3 HDZ boxes in a row, I may as well keep my number going. I only really loved the second movie though. The first was slow and the third had Ann Hathaway. Morgan Freeman would've made a sexier Catwoman (I know I'm being rediculous, but I hate her).

What?! But Bane.... Bane is awesome!

1 hour ago, RhodW said:

What?! But Bane.... Bane is awesome!

Not dening it sweetheart . It was the wholesale extermination of human life with no point of view of those who suffered the loss .

Also make your mind up on the bints dude ?. That was just like an episode of Jeremy Kyle ??.

il y a 5 minutes, fashe13 a dit :

Bonjour

Une piste vf est elle présente sur les éditions hdzeta de Batman Begins, the Dark Knight et The Dark Knight rises ?

merci

Si ils utilisent les anciens Blu-ray déjà existant non pas de VFF (VFQ sur Batman Begins)

Batman Begins

English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1 (48kHz, 16-bit)
English: Dolby Digital 5.1 (640 kbps)
French (Canada): Dolby Digital 5.1
Japanese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1 (640 kbps)

The Dark Knight

English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1
Czech: Dolby Digital 5.1
Hungarian: Dolby Digital 5.1
Polish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Russian: Dolby Digital 5.1
Thai: Dolby Digital 5.1