IGNORED

Media Psychos Gotta have them All Award (NEW Stage 2 available Now!)

Here is my submission  for round 1 @extantsrevenge

Some movies do not get enough premium love and this and others in my obsession are included in my collection. 

I like the variation of artwork  and sometimes I am guilty of the 1 to open and 1 to keep deald .

Why well WHY NOT Grin Smile GIF

One of my first premium from Kimchi a OC as well as the bare steel  Apocalypto 20221014_111027.thumb.jpg.ab7f6b5761f2f88fcb45e7f65abe67b9.jpg

Macbeth 

It started as a essey that Jas  then Kai a year later had to do in English that's the  amray with a cool black case .

And quite high quality  slip cover .

What a movie and performances well worth a watch , not boaring AT ALL Give it a go gang

The Zavvi bare steel  was a gift from someone who I call MY ROCK  

Then from a MP GB The Plain Archive  One click 

20221014_101813.thumb.jpg.2d789cd490e943656ac75ee920267401.jpg

The Legend  Of Tarzan

A fantastic take on the tale of Tarzan great cast with a special mention for Christopher Walz makes a perfect villain  as well as a kick arse scene  steeling Hippopotamus 

The HMV Bare Steel and Finnish  , Manta and HDZ premium  AGAIN ALL FROM OUR VERY OWN  MP GB'S

20221014_101528.thumb.jpg.09dc00702839a0c5ad8026ec9b075a85.jpg

Everest

The storm coming in over the valley and up tge mountain is just awe inspiring to watch and proves 

Mother nature can be a bitch if she ever does turn we will not stand a chance against her .

The standard  Amray and Double Dip on the HdZ premium  one open 1 sealed.

Then the FAC Numbered and Un numbered 

20221014_101713.thumb.jpg.6de6fdaf1fa93b481735ad2c8c7ae707.jpg

Now the next one to me is a complete film not 3 separate films as the development  and continuity  for me has only got close once with Lord Of The Rings Extended movies of cause from Peter Jackson 

Mad Max Trilogy 

Max  Amray  European Steel Zavvi Anthology Steelbook 

Road Warrior Amray European Steel Zavvi Anthology Steelbook 

Beyond Thunderdome  Amray European Steel Zavvi Anthology Steelbook 

Guzoline Can Play. Com Trilogy 

Japanese Trilogy Steelbook 

20221014_102532.thumb.jpg.13cfa83cee25790eb9be0f68bad35cac.jpg

Hopefully I meet the criteria  .

Roll on level  2 Smile GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 20

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Scary Hair:

Mad Max Trilogy 

Max  Amray  European Steel Zavvi Anthology Steelbook 

Road Warrior Amray European Steel Zavvi Anthology Steelbook 

Beyond Thunderdome  Amray European Steel Zavvi Anthology Steelbook 

Guzoline Can Play. Com Trilogy 

Japanese Trilogy Steelbook 

20221014_102532.thumb.jpg.13cfa83cee25790eb9be0f68bad35cac.jpg

@Scary Hair Nice Mad Max collection. I like the Japanese and the Play.com trilogy

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I can almost feel the sparkle of the editions @atomicblonde 😅

tumblr_mhb4if0pYI1rgonsxo1_500.gif

Each time I see an edition of Melancholia posted I can't believe that I have still not seen the movie as it has Kirsten Dunst in it and I have basically seen everything with her up to a certain point. But each time I'm reminded again that the movie is from Lars von Trier and then I think about Antichrist and simply can't bring myself to see something from (please excuse me)

Spoiler

this piece of shit. I was so offended by the absolutely disgusting Antichrist, that I said to myself "NEVER EVER AGAIN would I see anything again from this obviously mentally deranged person". Normally if I don't like a movie I simply vote a point and try to forget about it, but unfortunately I tortured myself and watched the movie until the end. I can honestly say that rarely a movie has evoked such negative feelings from me. I HATE IT SO MUCH.

..... back to topic.

Congratulations

new_award_gotta_have_them_all_three_of_a_kind_trans_v2_glittering_particles.gif.ed39b7befbe7e91087c6a7a8734bc01a.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

28 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I can almost feel the sparkle of the editions @atomicblonde 😅

tumblr_mhb4if0pYI1rgonsxo1_500.gif

Each time I see an edition of Melancholia posted I can't believe that I have still not seen the movie as it has Kirsten Dunst in it and I have basically seen everything with her up to a certain point. But each time I'm reminded again that the movie is from Lars von Trier and then I think about Antichrist and simply can't bring myself to see something from (please excuse me)

Hide contents

this piece of stop using inappropriate language. I was so offended by the absolutely disgusting Antichrist, that I said to myself "NEVER EVER AGAIN would I see anything again from this obviously mentally deranged person". Normally if I don't like a movie I simply vote a point and try to forget about it, but unfortunately I tortured myself and watched the movie until the end. I can honestly say that rarely a movie has evoked such negative feelings from me. I HATE IT SO MUCH.

..... back to topic.

Congratulations

new_award_gotta_have_them_all_three_of_a_kind_trans_v2_glittering_particles.gif.ed39b7befbe7e91087c6a7a8734bc01a.gif

I still haven’t seen Antichrist (and I even own one of those Korean LE amarays for it) because I know about the ✂️ and I feel like that’s the one thing I cannot take lol! I promise Melancholia is not as deranged… well, of course there’s a gloom in it but NOTHINGGG to the extent of what he did in Antichrist 🫣 One day you must give it a watch… Kirsten Dunst’s performance alone is incredible! This was the movie that really got me into independent films after I saw it in theaters years ago. It’s too bad the director opened his big dumb mouth and made the comment about understanding Hitler during press for the movie... his idiocy definitely cost Kirsten of getting Oscar and Golden Globe nominations (or really any - outside of Cannes I think) for her role

• Like 6

On 10/5/2022 at 2:43 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Anyway using only OCs (especially if they are sealed) is NOT ALLOWED to get this Award! We want to see that you're a ★ BIG FAN ★ and not for example a completist of a specific retailer. Showing only a OC for any of the 5 movies necessary for Stage 1 is limited to 2!

I feel like my reading comprehension has dropped significantly over the years. Could you let my dumb brain know whether this is only 2 OCs allowed out of the 15 minimum editions, making up at least 4 editions? Or is it 2 per movie, so I could have as many as 10 OC, just as long as I have something else to finish the remaining 5?

Just dumb it down for me please 😄

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

I feel like my reading comprehension has dropped significantly over the years. Could you let my dumb brain know whether this is only 2 OCs allowed out of the 15 minimum editions, making up at least 4 editions? Or is it 2 per movie, so I could have as many as 10 OC, just as long as I have something else to finish the remaining 5?

For stage 1 you need 5 different movies. For each of those 5 movies you need to have at least 3 editions. 

The updated rule is, for the 5 different films you can only use a maximum of 2 OC’s in stage 1. 

Example

movie 1:  OC only allowed 

movie 2:  OC only allowed 

movie 3 - 5:  no OC only allowed. Must be 3 different editions of each movie 

And save your heavy hitters of 4 or more editions of the same movie for stage 2. 

At least that’s how I interpreted the rules. Hope that helps.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

I had to read it at least 10 times. Then once I figured it out, took all the pics and realized I left out all the swag. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★

Happy Big Lebowski GIF

Nice @Mutantsmiley, with some movies I did not expect to see 👍

new_award_gotta_have_them_all_three_of_a_kind_v2_flaming_circle(1).gif.bbe9af319dfb58e07244c11c7bce7d1b.gif

Also nicely done @ShadowWarrior

The Shining GIF

new_award_gotta_have_them_all_three_of_a_kind_trans_v2_lucid_particle_blast_logo_gold.gif.0b42c11e2145eeea31ae28c7d788a242.gif

When I was reorganising my collection recently, I saw a lot of potential candidates for later stages 😅, so many that I'm already thinking about how many different stages this award could get.

• Like 5

Ok I’m confused now… @extantsrevenge are you saying that only 2 one clicks can be used, but for the other movies you can use more than one edition from the same release???

@ShadowWarrior ‘s submission has got me baffled. How is using CM The Goonies or HDZeta Shazam any different to using a one click which is already used for Jaws and the Shining? If you open one clicks, then you can nail this award with 5 of them by not using a box in your pic right??

(Honestly Not trying to do you out of an award mate 😂 Just using your submission to explain my example🙏🏼)

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ok I’m confused now… @extantsrevenge are you saying that only 2 one clicks can be used, but for the other movies you can use more than one edition from the same release???

@ShadowWarrior ‘s submission has got me baffled. How is using CM The Goonies or HDZeta Shazam any different to using a one click which is already used for Jaws and the Shining? If you open one clicks, then you can nail this award with 5 of them by not using a box in your pic right??

(Honestly Not trying to do you out of an award mate 😂 Just using your submission to explain my example🙏🏼)

😅 I actually paused for a second myself when I saw that submission. Then I looked at my text and thought... "Yeah that is fine".

Let's break it down, I wrote:

Important! A OC counts for as many editions as are included. Sealed OCs are also allowed. This might become especially important for later stages!

The award is about how many editions you own, so if you "only" have a OC of a movie that is still 2, 3 or 4 editions of the same movie.

Anyway using only OCs (especially if they are sealed) is NOT ALLOWED to get this Award! We want to see that you're a ★ BIG FAN ★ and not for example a completist of a specific retailer. Showing only a OC for any of the 5 movies necessary for Stage 1 is limited to 2!

- 1st Info "A OC counts for as many editions as are included." seems to be clear, especially since I explain it later.

- 2nd Info "Sealed OCs are also allowed." Makes sense, since I don't want to force anyone to open his stuff for the award. But since that would become kinda boring to see only sealed OCs and repetive to the OC award, which you pointed out early in the topic, I made some rule changes. Which brings me to the next point.

- 3rd Info "Anyway using only OCs (especially if they are sealed) is NOT ALLOWED to get this Award!" So here I'm already saying don't submit only OCs with the extra mention of them being sealed. This still leaves open how many are okay, which we answer in the next part.

- 4th Info "Showing only a OC for any of the 5 movies necessary for Stage 1 is limited to 2!" The important part I would say is the ONLY. From the 5 movies you choose ONLY 2 are allowed to be OC and nothing more. The info is not saying that you can't use any additional OCs to get this stage done.

So from the info I provided I would say that the submission from @ShadowWarrior is fine. He used OPEN OCs for both Shazam and Gonnies, so that are the 2 OC only movies. Then he had Jaws and The Shining with a OC and another edition. Here he has sealed OCs but in addition he provided something else, and since the other OC were open, that is still okay.

Anyway I can see how that is kinda confusing and when I read @Reagh example from above, that sounded good too 😃

19 hours ago, Reagh said:

For stage 1 you need 5 different movies. For each of those 5 movies you need to have at least 3 editions. 

The updated rule is, for the 5 different films you can only use a maximum of 2 OC’s in stage 1. 

Example

movie 1:  OC only allowed 

movie 2:  OC only allowed 

movie 3 - 5:  no OC only allowed. Must be 3 different editions of each movie 

And save your heavy hitters of 4 or more editions of the same movie for stage 2. 

At least that’s how I interpreted the rules. Hope that helps.

Maybe I should change the text to say clearly that the limit for OC use is for SEALED OCs. I mean if someone opens his OCs and wants to show us all seperate editions, is that not qualifying him as a  ★ BIG FAN ★?

I actually stmbled about something else and that was the use of the Special Pack from HDzeta, that edition is not including any package for a movie and is also not having the movie, so how can it go into the count 🤔. On the HDzeta award I allow these as editions, but here I'm unsure about it. Anyway I allowed it for the moment, as I made not up my mind yet.

Further feedback is appreciated, maybe I will refine the rules one more time. So let's here it.

• Thanks 5