IGNORED

Media Psychos Gotta have them All Award (NEW Stage 2 available Now!)

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

Today we have the introduction of a very special and highly anticipated award.

Here on Media Psychos we love our Movies and all the great editions that are released for them and since we are PSYCHOS often we end up getting more of the same movie.

So it is my great pleasure to give to you the

STAGE 1

GOTTA HAVE THEM ALL!

THREE OF A KIND

★ BIG FAN ★

Award

giphy.gif

The awesome award members can get was designed by @Pbsw23

1132639259_GottahavethemallStage1.thumb.png.4c5a7039330a0d3940369466e8417b8f.png

The Gotta have them All Award! is supposed to have several stages (2nd Stage now also available! More to come if popular enough).

To receive Stage 1: Three of a Kind ★ BIG FAN ★ members need to follow our simple rules.

You have to make and show us pictures of 5 (FIVE) different movies from your collection with at least 3 (THREE) different editions each.

It would be great if members start with the movies they have 3 or 4 editions of, instead of more editions. Safe those for later stages. This way you can present some movies that did not get many releases and show some hidden treasures instead of the usual suspects. Show us which movies you're passionate about!

This award is not limited to any specific packaging type! Everything is allowed! Steelbooks, Digipacks, Premiums, Amaray, Sets, even DVD or VHS if you still have them.

Important! A OC counts for as many editions as are included. The award is about how many editions you own, so if you "only" have a OC of a movie that is still 2, 3 or 4 editions of the same movie.

Anyway using only SEALED OCs is NOT ALLOWED to get this Award! We want to see that you're a ★ BIG FAN ★ and not for example a completist of a specific retailer.

Showing only sealed OCs for any of the 5 movies necessary for Stage 1 is limited to 2! Any additional sealed OC you use will only count as 1 edition.

There is NO limit on using opened OCs, you simply need to show us all editions.

The amount of sealed OCs will increase in later stages.

STAGE 2

GOTTA HAVE THEM ALL!

FIVE OF A KIND

★ BIGGER FAN ★

Another terrific award designed by @Pbsw23

GottahavethemallStage2.thumb.png.82da29af4f8c8591dae21534c237d454.png

To receive Stage 2: Five of a Kind ★ BIGGER FAN ★ members need to follow our simple rules.

You have to make and show us pictures of 5 (FIVE) different movies from your collection with at least 5 (FIVE) different editions each.

It would be great if members start with the movies they have 5 or 6 editions of, instead of more editions. Safe those for later stages. This way you can present some movies that did not get many releases and show some hidden treasures instead of the usual suspects. Show us which movies you're passionate about!

Stage two is also not limited to any specific packaging type! Everything is allowed! Steelbooks, Digipacks, Premiums, Amaray, Sets, even DVD or VHS if you still have them.

Important! A OC counts for as many editions as are included. The award is about how many editions you own, so if you "only" have a OC of a movie that is still 2, 3 or 4 editions of the same movie.

Anyway using only SEALED OCs is NOT ALLOWED to get this Award! We want to see that you're a ★ BIGGER FAN ★ and not for example a completist of a specific retailer.

In Stage 2 up to 4 sealed OCs will count with all the Editions inside. Any additional sealed OC you use will only count as 1 edition.

There is NO limit on using opened OCs, you simply need to show us all editions.

The amount of sealed OCs will further increase in later stages.

The pictures have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

Please make sure that we can see the cover/front of each movie and edition, no spine pictures are allowed in this award.

I mean if they come in threes, we might not be so Psycho for owning a Movie multiple times, right 😅?

spider-man-spider-man-no-way-home.gif

A special thanks goes to @raylight who created the cool videos and all the New Award and Award Received gifs you will see in this Topic and other topics.

Here you will find a list for all our SPECIAL COLLECTION AWARDS that members can collect. More Awards to come in the future!

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
  • ★ Administrators ★

In the ages of VHS, DVD or even in the beginning of Blu-ray I actually bought movies one time. I upgarded movies I liked when a new medium came out or when a superior edition was released. So all was good 😅 and then I discovered Steelbooks and after that Premium editions and so I ended up owning more and more editions of the same movies 🤣

I will use Stage one to highlight movies I have 3 times and keep my heavy hitters for later stages. I hope other participants do that too.

503907541_GottaHaveThemAllStage1.thumb.JPG.81e71a175a1e037d99c1a06bc22e8452.JPG

Arrival - Best Buy 4K Steelbook, Regular Steelbook and Filmarena. The Movie is actually not that important to me but ending up with these 3 was relative easy 😂

Memento - Kimchidvd Lenticular & Full Slip + the new German Mediabook, I also have a regular Amaray, but why show that.

Cyborg - German Futurepak, US Edition with Slip and the new German Boxset. I also have the older US Blu-ray. I really like this movie, it is a great 80s Action Movie and for me Van Damme's second best movie after Bloodsport.

The Anthem of the Heart - Korea Limited Full Slip and Lenticular + the German release. A wonderful Anime movie.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - UK Steelbook, UK 4K Steelbook and Taiwan 4K Steelbook Edition. I love this movie and it is on the top of my wishlist for a Premium release. An absolute Masterpiece, so I would not mind more editions.

Romeo + Juliet - UK Steelbook, Blufans Lenticular & 1/4 Slip. This is actually a strange one to have more editions from. One would really be enough, but the Blufans Steelbook and the Lenti are so awesome so I ended up getting them😅

• Like 29

• ★ Administrators ★
19 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

@extantsrevenge

So, we can show different editions of the same label as well (three from an OC count for three different, if we show each edition)?

@JojoFrance76 just brought this up in French room 👌. Each edition of a OC counts, even when they are still sealed. I think that is very important for later stages, when members would need more editions.

So if you have a OC with 3 editions, but these are the only editions you have of the movie. You can show the sealed OC or if it is open all 3 editions. Both options work for me.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Okay, my dears,

attached five of my "Multi-Movie-Editions"...

BLADE RUNNER

Manta OC, UHD-Club Wooden Box, TOC-Steel and the Zavi Exclusive Edition

awmp_1.thumb.jpg.b47a1ef030b5095b335636e8386468fe.jpg

GLADIATOR

HDZETA OC, Filmarena FS, UHD Club Edition

awmp_2.thumb.jpg.01e6267ebc0915c834a70fe6115c721a.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

German Digibook Special Edition, Manta OC, Cinemuseum OC

awmp_3.thumb.jpg.8d0537e69cbf5fece0ab2fcd24ce442c.jpg

AMERICAN WEREWOLF

German Collector's Box-Edition / Black and Red version, Zavvi Slip-Edition, Zavvi Steel

awmp_4.thumb.jpg.087c7ac2e6648601bf90c4b96f97cf63.jpg

The MASK

Cinemuseum Cult Mediabook, Cover A, B and C

awmp_5.thumb.jpg.45337657c83b83b32d1d5f3b15495bae.jpg

• Like 32

• ★ Administrators ★

Here we go 🙂

DREDD

- Novamedia Lenti

- Novamedia Fullslip

- Filmarena Fullslip

GLADIATOR

- French 4K Steelbook #1

- French 4K Steelbook #2

- German Steelbook

- French 4K Collector

- French 4K Blu-ray 

- Hdzeta Fullslip

AKIRA

- French 4k Collector

- Kimchidvd Fullslip 

- IVE Fullslip

HEAT

- Filmarena Fullsip

- WCL Boxset

- French 4k Steelbook

5A85B103-4B71-4F6A-BF56-D4EC91DD2C03.thumb.jpeg.741111448a7f130106a284c6f0a29b54.jpeg

• Like 27

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

🤣 handing out this Award must be so painful for you...

a30a8f16618e022efac64cba6c7a2bfe.gif

Nice vampire lot @Darkinoux you might be able to use these again soon 😁

@Cornbuster Blade Runner and Gladiator are two of my heavy hitters, these I will use later.

@cypheria078 cool to see Akira show up already. I have a few more for that 😂

Thor Ragnarok Yes GIF

Very nice @CAYENNE-FAHRER, Alita another one I will use later.

new_award_gotta_have_them_all_three_of_a_kind_v2_ground_smash_v2.gif.6c3aadb3f202bc1c1561803b3037181d.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Here is my selection for "Three of a kind"

#1: 101 Dalmatiner

• Blu-ray Amaray
  • Blu-ray Steelbook Best Buy
  • Blu-ray Steelbook FNAC

IMG_8144.thumb.JPG.f2b8a286f3a928abfed89909134f2314.JPG

#2: 2 Guns

• Blu-ray Amaray with slip
  • Blu-ray Best Buy Exclusive Star Metal Pak

• Blu-ray Steelbook

IMG_8145.thumb.JPG.42499de668fed4f2e84a623ca9417dcf.JPG

#3: Alarmstufe Rot - Under Siege

• DVD Box (uncut)
  • Blu-ray Amaray
  • Blu-ray Mediabook

IMG_8146.thumb.JPG.e1292ab1fb3fc1c0a2c84ed55163b971.JPG

#4: Aviator

• Blu-ray Amaray
  • Blu-ray Amaray (Novamedia Limited Edition)
  • Blu-ray Steelbook (Zavvi)

IMG_8147.thumb.JPG.4ad8d61234e616d05a7e5b5b03283929.JPG

#5: Die Brücke von Arnheim - A Bridge Too Far

• DVD Steelbook
  • Blu-ray Amaray
  • Bluray Steelbook (Zavvi)

IMG_8149.thumb.JPG.ddc43c5e18052b074917c3d0c14d1704.JPG

• Like 27