IGNORED

Un bonjour de présentation

bilbon

Hello Everyone,i just registered on this site,i was recommended,i collect the steelbooks especially see the fullslips according ton éditions,i particularly like the asian editions because they are well above the quality level and i does not teach you anything,good,,i think i have done the round,thank you in advance for you messages 

il y a 2 minutes, ukade2327 a dit :

:hello: @bilbon and welcome to Media Psychos , there's lots to get involved with if you are so inclined , there's quizzes , clubs and discussions  as well as the obvious GB's that I'm sure you'll be interested in , any questions just ask , enjoy your visits and .........Happy Collecting......1f44d.png1f44d.png

hello Ukade2327 and thank you for your clarifications,it gives me pleasure to join the group ?

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @bilbon ?.

I am sure you will find EXACTLY WHAT you LOVE And NEED with US 59206e74baacf_tenor(3).gif.8d3573d57260078b63c9da254f8d667b.gif .

No More Being source.gif.5b098da37cf188350d4cdee45478a56e.gif for missing out on the Editions from ALL AROUND THE WORLD . Just like our members ,and quite a few of your fellow hommes and femmes ???

MORE danceurfun.gif.3f9cac2d094ecfd1967c6abe8ae304fe.gif as your copy is Safe and Sound ???.

il y a 29 minutes, Scary Hair a dit :

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @bilbon 1f60a.png.

I am sure you will find EXACTLY WHAT you LOVE And NEED with US 59206e74baacf_tenor(3).gif.8d3573d57260078b63c9da254f8d667b.gif .

No More Being source.gif.5b098da37cf188350d4cdee45478a56e.gif for missing out on the Editions from ALL AROUND THE WORLD . Just like our members ,and quite a few of your fellow hommes and femmes 1f44d.png1f49e.png1f49e.png

MORE danceurfun.gif.3f9cac2d094ecfd1967c6abe8ae304fe.gif as your copy is Safe and Sound 1f44d.png1f49e.png1f49e.png.

thank you for your clarifications Scary hair,and thanks to you,i hope to no longer miss the editions that i like,thank you again for the work you do

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @bilbon thanks for joining our Community . 

If you have any questions you can ask just about anyone here im sure alot are willing to help out if they can. 

I do guess that Benoit brought you aboard ? He is such a wonderful person and we are always happy to say hi to new friends (which we hope to be) 

Maybe if you could share with us which Asian Retailer your favorite is ? 

Have a nice stay ! 

Take care

John

Il y a 4 heures, Masterblaster a dit :

Hi @bilbon thanks for joining our Community . 

If you have any questions you can ask just about anyone here im sure alot are willing to help out if they can. 

I do guess that Benoit brought you aboard ? He is such a wonderful person and we are always happy to say hi to new friends (which we hope to be) 

Maybe if you could share with us which Asian Retailer your favorite is ? 

Have a nice stay ! 

Take care

John

hello @Masterblaster and thank you for your message,it is really nice to be welcomed in this way by a whole group and it is rare these days

I have heard about the group by a friend who is also part of it,and arriving here,Benoit directed me for more facilities,it's really nice

I will share some Asian editions that i particularly like and thank you for everything

Archived