Jump to content
IGNORED

HDZETA Blade Runner (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #36) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]


45Caliber

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ★ Administrators ★

Thanks for the Tag @45Caliber but is this a Steelbook, the picture looks like an amaray case ? I had actually hoped that HDZeta would do a Gold boxset release for Blade Runner with every Version included and follow that up with a Gold release for the New Blade Runner, now I'm sad that that will most likely not happen ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks for the Tag @45Caliber but is this a Steelbook, the picture looks like an amaray case 1f644.png I had actually hoped that HDZeta would do a Gold boxset release for Blade Runner with every Version included and follow that up with a Gold release for the New Blade Runner, now I'm sad that that will most likely not happen 1f602.png

I can't imagine they will release it like that think that picture is just to show a product not what HDZ will release 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

2 hours ago, Luvsteels said:

I can't imagine they will release it like that think that picture is just to show a product not what HDZ will release 

@extantsrevenge yeah, I believe that's just placeholder art. Everyone else seems to only be releasing the Final cut too, but nobody's releasing the 4K in steel which I though was weird. Zavvi's doing Final Cut in SB & 4K with rest of cuts in box set.

 Even if Silver, they've been doing awesome work on those. Things could change too when 2049 comes out, but I could see them sticking to Silver for this and Gold for 2049. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 45Caliber changed the title to Blade Runner - HDZeta (4K UHD/Blu-Ray) Silver Label [CHINA]
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/09/2017 at 9:57 AM, ukade2327 said:

Bugger it ...! ........................Got THIS on order ATM......Do I need this one as well.................?

Why even ask yourself that ? .

 

It will be THE ONE you will kick yourself for not getting later on its HdZeta Man when have they ever done a fail ??

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


24 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Why even ask yourself that ? .

 

It will be THE ONE you will kick yourself for not getting later on its HdZeta Man when have they ever done a fail ??

Just cancel your order and get this I'm guessing you have zavvi order scrap that ? and go HDZ they are the gods of slipping a steelbook just genius I'm in and I ain't even seen the art work lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

On 05/09/2017 at 10:01 AM, Luvsteels said:

To dam right you need this aswell lol

 

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Why even ask yourself that ? .

 

It will be THE ONE you will kick yourself for not getting later on its HdZeta Man when have they ever done a fail ??

 

1 hour ago, Luvsteels said:

Just cancel your order and get this I'm guessing you have zavvi order scrap that 1f4a9.png and go HDZ they are the gods of slipping a steelbook just genius I'm in and I ain't even seen the art work lol 

OK ,OK ....stop bullying me ....ha ha...!!!.....I've already received zavvi edition so can't cancel .......but I wasn't sure of that artwork , it don't look quite right ....or is that even the final artwork .......?.......oh well whatever ......I am weak .......

Link to comment
Share on other sites


9 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

 

 

OK ,OK ....stop bullying me ....ha ha...!!!.....I've already received zavvi edition so can't cancel .......but I wasn't sure of that artwork , it don't look quite right ....or is that even the final artwork .......?.......oh well whatever ......I am weak .......

 

Its not bullying its knowing you love something and dont want you regreting or missing out .

 

It's a Win Win to me , wait for the Artwork Reveale then make your mind up ?.

 

Just dont hang about and kick yourself forever IF you miss it .

 

Thats what I'v done with HdZ Life knew just knew I'd kick myself if I hadn't have signed up .

 

Weak I'm probably the most weak here as " No MORE Blind buys" and snag 2 in a week ???

Making me Bad Dobbysource.gif.5b098da37cf188350d4cdee45478a56e.gif

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2017 at 4:16 AM, 45Caliber said:

@extantsrevenge yeah, I believe that's just placeholder art. Everyone else seems to only be releasing the Final cut too, but nobody's releasing the 4K in steel which I though was weird. Zavvi's doing Final Cut in SB & 4K with rest of cuts in box set.

 Even if Silver, they've been doing awesome work on those. Things could change too when 2049 comes out, but I could see them sticking to Silver for this and Gold for 2049. 

Actually, Japan released a 4K BLADE RUNNER steelbook.

D52C5966-1322-4D81-9896-C9029BD96678.thumb.png.105bc575dab325d0ccabfc2dd2fcbff7.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Blade Runner (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #36) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy