45Caliber

hdzeta.png.220042687586ccca1d0acf8bc4c6182b
Blade Runner (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #36) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Thanks for the Tag @45Caliber but is this a Steelbook, the picture looks like an amaray case ? I had actually hoped that HDZeta would do a Gold boxset release for Blade Runner with every Version included and follow that up with a Gold release for the New Blade Runner, now I'm sad that that will most likely not happen ?

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks for the Tag @45Caliber but is this a Steelbook, the picture looks like an amaray case 1f644.png I had actually hoped that HDZeta would do a Gold boxset release for Blade Runner with every Version included and follow that up with a Gold release for the New Blade Runner, now I'm sad that that will most likely not happen 1f602.png

I can't imagine they will release it like that think that picture is just to show a product not what HDZ will release 

Awards

2 hours ago, Luvsteels said:

I can't imagine they will release it like that think that picture is just to show a product not what HDZ will release 

@extantsrevenge yeah, I believe that's just placeholder art. Everyone else seems to only be releasing the Final cut too, but nobody's releasing the 4K in steel which I though was weird. Zavvi's doing Final Cut in SB & 4K with rest of cuts in box set.

Even if Silver, they've been doing awesome work on those. Things could change too when 2049 comes out, but I could see them sticking to Silver for this and Gold for 2049. 

On 04/09/2017 at 9:57 AM, ukade2327 said:

Bugger it ...! ........................Got THIS on order ATM......Do I need this one as well.................?

Why even ask yourself that ? .

It will be THE ONE you will kick yourself for not getting later on its HdZeta Man when have they ever done a fail ??

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

It will be THE ONE you will kick yourself for not getting later on its HdZeta Man when have they ever done a fail ??

Just cancel your order and get this I'm guessing you have zavvi order scrap that ? and go HDZ they are the gods of slipping a steelbook just genius I'm in and I ain't even seen the art work lol 

• Haha 1

Awards

On 05/09/2017 at 10:01 AM, Luvsteels said:

To dam right you need this aswell lol

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

1 hour ago, Luvsteels said:

Just cancel your order and get this I'm guessing you have zavvi order scrap that 1f4a9.png and go HDZ they are the gods of slipping a steelbook just genius I'm in and I ain't even seen the art work lol 

OK ,OK ....stop bullying me ....ha ha...!!!.....I've already received zavvi edition so can't cancel .......but I wasn't sure of that artwork , it don't look quite right ....or is that even the final artwork .......?.......oh well whatever ......I am weak .......

9 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

OK ,OK ....stop bullying me ....ha ha...!!!.....I've already received zavvi edition so can't cancel .......but I wasn't sure of that artwork , it don't look quite right ....or is that even the final artwork .......?.......oh well whatever ......I am weak .......

Its not bullying its knowing you love something and dont want you regreting or missing out .

It's a Win Win to me , wait for the Artwork Reveale then make your mind up ?.

Just dont hang about and kick yourself forever IF you miss it .

Thats what I'v done with HdZ Life knew just knew I'd kick myself if I hadn't have signed up .

Weak I'm probably the most weak here as " No MORE Blind buys" and snag 2 in a week ???

Making me Bad Dobbysource.gif.5b098da37cf188350d4cdee45478a56e.gif

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2017 at 4:16 AM, 45Caliber said:

@extantsrevenge yeah, I believe that's just placeholder art. Everyone else seems to only be releasing the Final cut too, but nobody's releasing the 4K in steel which I though was weird. Zavvi's doing Final Cut in SB & 4K with rest of cuts in box set.

Even if Silver, they've been doing awesome work on those. Things could change too when 2049 comes out, but I could see them sticking to Silver for this and Gold for 2049. 

Actually, Japan released a 4K BLADE RUNNER steelbook.

D52C5966-1322-4D81-9896-C9029BD96678.thumb.png.105bc575dab325d0ccabfc2dd2fcbff7.png

• Like 2

Awards