IGNORED

Show us all your latest custom-made receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Fortis93

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Cornrow said:

Custom fullslip for pirates of the caribbean; at the world's end

20230127_114424.jpg

20230127_114450.jpg

20230127_114506.jpg

20230127_114539.jpg

Awesome work man !

I wonder if you use your personnal printer or you go to a professional print store to get these result / effect ?

Also so get a fullslip that breath quality and strength do you had small thick paper between the two faces ? Just bend paper and glue seems fragile to me, never tried tho ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Frage said:

Awesome work man !

I wonder if you use your personnal printer or you go to a professional print store to get these result / effect ?

Also so get a fullslip that breath quality and strength do you had small thick paper between the two faces ? Just bend paper and glue seems fragile to me, never tried tho ^^

I use online print store! I can choose types of paper there, and what i use is 260g thick coated paper. It's more like thin plastic rather than paper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cornrow said:

Here's the complete series😎

20230131_162125.jpg

20230131_162237.jpg

20230131_161220.jpg

20230131_161345.jpg

nice work buddy.  Geez that looks great.  Looking forward to seeing what you’re tackling next.  

I know you worked hard at this.  But it brings up what we all say . . . If @Cornrow can do it, why can’t Disney?   Not trying to diminish your talent, work and achievement, bud.  Just saying, get off your arse Mickey, look what can be done.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cornrow said:

Here's the complete series😎

20230131_162125.jpg

20230131_162237.jpg

20230131_161220.jpg

20230131_161345.jpg

20230131_161428.jpg

@Cornrow your collection looks so nice and I always love your presentation, you the man❣️👍 😎

Season 5 Starz GIF by Outlander

1 hour ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

nice work buddy.  Geez that looks great.  Looking forward to seeing what you’re tackling next.  

I know you worked hard at this.  But it brings up what we all say . . . If @Cornrow can do it, why can’t Disney?   Not trying to diminish your talent, work and achievement, bud.  Just saying, get off your arse Mickey, look what can be done.   

“My disney”… Mickey Mouse Disney GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cornrow said:

Thank you @BreakBeatDJ!

I'm pretty sure Disney hates physical media🤣 

I made lists of series that I would like to make, from harry potter to star wars and other disney animation films. Hope I could start my next fullslip asap.

You need to start your own label, mate. 😁

Cornrow Lab.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1