IGNORED

The Boy (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]

atomicblonde

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, bgoodman112 said:

Hahaha if it has english audio i plan on joining the GB but if for some reason it doesnt then i think ill have to pass lol 

I know they typically do but the spec release doesnt show it......... yikes

I wouldn't open the steelbook to watch it anyway. ?

I just buy the BDs to watch.  

I've watched Spring, Dead Snow2, Bounty Killer, Ninja Assassin.

Not a big fan of Battle Star Galactica, and haven't found a BD for Neon Demon yet.

I can say that none of the films were worth watching. Apart from Dead Snow2.  That is a classic. (IMO).

But at least my SA collection stays sealed. ?

9 hours ago, bgoodman112 said:

Hahaha if it has english audio i plan on joining the GB but if for some reason it doesnt then i think ill have to pass lol 

We have Subtitles with Everything . The Kids have always been in the top 5% reading wise at school because they took the word formation in then when they learnt  to read properly it came so much easier to them .

Random thread hijack thire . 

I was lucky enough to see Neon Demon in hand and its a looker alright . 

The Boy  not seen it yet .

Demon Knight YES PLEASE AND A WWWWWHHHHOOOOOOO?????

• ★ Administrators ★
13 hours ago, bgoodman112 said:

it does have Englisch Dolby Atmos 7.1 so there you go ... JOIN THE GB !! LOL

Take care

John

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, Crodaba1 said:

Any word on the release yet?

Give SteelArchive a tag. Maybe Thomas will reply with an update on this, and the other titles planned for this year.

I do know that he is very busy with his "Normal" job, so SA stuff gets put on hold. But let's tag him and see if we can get a reply. ?

@STEELARCHIVE  

• 3 weeks later...
Am 21.2.2018 um 01:03 schrieb Crodaba1:

Any word on the release yet?

Hey,

i wait of the final approval from the Studio. All our Arworks are exclusive made for us so the studios need long time to check because all actors must accept them.

As example, the Artwork from Neon Demon the studios needs 11 month to check all details and Refn accept it

26 minutes ago, STEELARCHIVE said:

Hey,

i wait of the final approval from the Studio. All our Arworks are exclusive made for us so the studios need long time to check because all actors must accept them.

As example, the Artwork from Neon Demon the studios needs 11 month to check all details and Refn accept it

Awesome thanks for the update @STEELARCHIVE , really looking forward to this edition.

If it is anywhere as good as Neon Demon it will be stunning.  ??

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks for coming on and updating us @STEELARCHIVE    ?

I need the 7th steelbook release from SA so I can display my collection.

As daft as it might seem, my displays are 7 across. I only have 6. Spring to Neon Demon.  

You OCD folks know how it is. I couldn't live with 6 SA titles and a gap or a different retailer.  :ENVOUTER:

Then of course, I have to find them !

Problems, problems.  ?

Am 12.3.2018 um 08:34 schrieb DodgyDave:

Thanks for coming on and updating us @STEELARCHIVE    1f44d.png

I need the 7th steelbook release from SA so I can display my collection.

As daft as it might seem, my displays are 7 across. I only have 6. Spring to Neon Demon.  

You OCD folks know how it is. I couldn't live with 6 SA titles and a gap or a different retailer.  :ENVOUTER:

Then of course, I have to find them !

Problems, problems.  1f609.png

This is a big problem :-) but i thing the 7th Titel coming soon 

• 1 month later...
  • Admiral Thrawn changed the title to The Boy (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]

Archived