IGNORED

The Boy (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]

atomicblonde

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

I'm In. Pls Eng Subs ! 1f44d.png

...and GB!

Edit : This is a good movie.Truly ! Haunting.

I wholeheartedly agree with you!! Love this movie a lot, and I'm really digging the artwork that's to be confirmed. I love the director and I'm hoping and crossing my fingers that since they do obscure/underrated movies that maybe they'll do more by this director in particular so I can finally get a Stay Alive steelbook! Or even a nice keepcase, I don't mind!

But yes, fingers crossed for a GB!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, atomicblonde said:

I'm really hoping for cover 1. Looks way better to me. Or they should just do both like they did with Turbo Kid. I don't care as long as I get cover 1 lol. (I say this as if I won't totally buy it regardless)

Yeah, 1's much better. There's something off about 2, like it's creepy in an unintentional way.

16 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Yeah, 1's much better. There's something off about 2, like it's creepy in an unintentional way.

I feel the same way! There is just something really off about it!! I also hate the positioning of the doll and the house. I don't know it just doesn't scream The Boy to me at all and kind of looks like House on Haunted Hill with a doll plastered on the top of it. Art doesn't seem creepy or menacing, and for some reason the doll looks really weird to me too? Like puffy cheeks? Just doesn't work at all to me. I'm really gonna have to think about it if they do cover 2 over cover 1. I know I said I wouldn't care regardless but the more I look at it and think about it I just don't like it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived