IGNORED

Plain Archive The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#???) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S23) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

Well, @WKRP, the traditional answer is (with all due respect)...

ALL of them!  😉

I don't see this particular edition on their site as yet, so I suspect we have some time.

Their "Little Drummer Girl" Collector's Premium Box, I see is sold out, A bit quicker than I anticipated but got an order in for their Blu-ray Director's Cut at least.

Looks gorgeous! 😍

• Like 5

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#???) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S23) [Korea]

@extantsrevengeAccording to their Instagram post:  Premium Box Limited Edition is 82,900 Won, Full Slip Limited Edition is 45,900 Won, Limited Edition Quarter Slip is 41,900 Won.  Other than the use of the English title on the steelbook's spine, everything else appears to be in Korean.  Based on this release including the Korean edition of the film and other Mamoru Hosoda releases by Plain Archive, the film will most likely not have English subtitles which is a shame if true.  The steelbook is gorgeously designed though and might be a good enough reason to pick up this release!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dark knight fanatic said:

@extantsrevengeAccording to their Instagram post:  Premium Box Limited Edition is 82,900 Won, Full Slip Limited Edition is 45,900 Won, Limited Edition Quarter Slip is 41,900 Won.  Other than the use of the English title on the steelbook's spine, everything else appears to be in Korean.  Based on this release including the Korean edition of the film and other Mamoru Hosoda releases by Plain Archive, the film will most likely not have English subtitles which is a shame if true.  The steelbook is gorgeously designed though and might be a good enough reason to pick up this release!

This is what I've gathered as well and was hoping someone could tell me otherwise. 

Someone plz tell me otherwise and show ur source!

• Like 1

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say Nils, but this release is NOT English Friendly, as detailed in PA's release notice on their web-page;

Link:

https://plainarchive.com/collections/plain-archive/products/copy-of-the-girl-who-leapt-through-time-1-4-slip

As @Dark knight fanatic  has mentioned, some may still be enticed by the lovely packaging (especially the Full Slip, as Premium Box sold out).

I have this film as part of the "Hosoda Collection" so I'm fat.

Oh btw;

- Steel + 1.4 Slip = $39 Usd

- Steel + FS = $42.50 Usd

Edited by Grendel
  • Sad 1