• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

@upmaniac 😊, I have not looked at the other award submissions, if to many are done in one day I'm not always able to get to all of them on the same day 😅

award_received_80s_neon_typography.gif.501b87b4646848992c6f997fc3b810d4.gif

@extantsrevenge My apologies if my statement regarding any potential errors with my other submissions was taken as a statement regarding your response time, as it was in no way meant like that. I was just hoping I had not made any other mistakes that would cause you to have to point them out to me, have me correct them, then you having to review again. 
While I have had time off to recover and use it to review and respond to the challenges, it has been blessed with some very potent pain relieving, mood altering, “friends” 🥳. That being said, the clarity portion of my brain has not seemed to enjoy the ride as much as the rest of me has 😉
I REALLY appreciate you administering these awards and I have enjoyed it thoroughly.  While seeing the awards is really satisfying, the speed in which they are awarded in no way diminishes the joy 😃.  
Again, my apologies for inadvertently appearing to imply I expected a fast response. 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
13 hours ago, BlackWidow81 said:

Beitrag kann dann gelöscht werden @extantsrevengeda die Disneys viel älter sind,dachte es sind filme Gesucht die bis Ende der 80er sind😭😭🤭🤭

Don't give up. I'm sure you have 30 movies that have been releasesd between 1980-1989.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...