IGNORED

Hi from France !

3rasus

Hello all !  

I am from France, and I've been collecting steelbook about 2011. Today i have between 200 and 250 steelbooks. i'm interesting by video games too and i'm collecting special edition. 

Et comme je me debrouille mieux en Francais qu'en Anglais ^^ je suis content d'etre parmis vous et de pouvoir partager avec des passionnés. 

:hello: and welcome to Media Psychos @3rasus nice that you found us , there's lots to see and get involved with , If you have any questions just ask , some one will get back to you ,enjoy your visits here and  can I ask you if you have any favourite steelbook editions ...?.............................happy collecting......?

Il y a 12 heures, Benoit46 a dit :

:hi: and Welcome on new's Mediapsychos home my friend @3rasus !!! 

Happy to see You here :D

Have Fun with Psychoooos !! 

Thanks Benoit :D

Il y a 11 heures, ukade2327 a dit :

:hello: and welcome to Media Psychos @3rasus nice that you found us , there's lots to see and get involved with , If you have any questions just ask , some one will get back to you ,enjoy your visits here and  can I ask you if you have any favourite steelbook editions ...?.............................happy collecting......1f44d.png

Thanks Ukade ;) One of my favourite steelbook is Captain America Blufans and I love the visual of the Disney steelbooks. 

Il y a 11 heures, Scary Hair a dit :

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @3rasus 1f60a.png.

Anything at all you need please just @ or message danceurfun.gif.3f9cac2d094ecfd1967c6abe8ae304fe.gif

Here YOUR New 59426e794fec0_tenor(6).gif.0e94c69deb7754f1f332e361b2fce789.gif is on The  Horizon from any where in the world image1.GIF.91c2e6cd8c5996e929acc129718ae229.GIF .

:D Thanks, I will not miss it

Il y a 7 heures, psychoscot a dit :

Welcome @3rasus

Il y a 6 heures, Masterblaster a dit :

Good to see you around @3rasus hope you enjoy the Forums ...

Thanks to @Benoit46 for dragging him over to us the crazy peeps LOL

Thanks ! :D

Archived