Jump to content
IGNORED

Blufans Dunkirk (Blufans OAB #31) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]


Benoit46
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Administrators ★

Release Date: March 2018

Price:

GB Link: Media Psychos GB

Note:

 

1 Click Boxset only 300 sets,

release in early March. 
The set comes with Dunkirk old photo set and flyer.

FB_IMG_1517380277255.jpg.1a1d3e46a26daaef979eb257da85e231.jpg

 

Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)

FB_IMG_1517380279677.jpg.e76e2e1561245bdb546f132cd3eb93de.jpg

 

Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
 FB_IMG_1517380282944.jpg.19802cafb285c89a3efac45f661feee2.jpg

 

 

 

Double Lenticular 200ex.

Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

FB_IMG_1517380289861.jpg.66d9bd13b73aa057a8b2101865318778.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 45Caliber changed the title to Dunkirk (4K+2D) Blufans Exclusive #44 [CHINA]

@nefilim @ksosk here you guys have a 'viewing distance chart' where you can check if it is "worth" buying 4K/UHD compared to the viewing distance (in your own situation. On left: viewing distance. Bottom: screen size) 

QHGU3Au.png

Nevertheless IMO the resolution (pixels) is not the main reason to upgrade, it's the HDR/Dolby Vision and 3D/immersive audio (like DTS:X, Dolby Atmos and Auro-3D)!

Let me put it this way. UHD Bluray provides the best PQ & AUDIO QUALITY available, no doubt. But imo the 3D audio won over PQ 'upgrade-prio-wise' ;)

Edited by larson1977
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Also very important!

Make sure your complete chain of equipment can handle HDCP 2.0 or higher and HDMI 2.0 (https://www.crutchfield.com/S-I570b2SU2mR/learn/what-you-need-to-know-about-hdcp-2-2.html)

If not you will get a black screen. My projector (JVC X500) is not HDCP 2 compatible so I had to "fix" this with the HDfury Integral (https://www.hdfury.com/product/integral-4k60-444-600mhz/) which does the job perfectly ;)

Edited by larson1977
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


8 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

@nefilim @ksosk here you guys have a 'viewing distance chart' where you can check if it is "worth" buying 4K/UHD compared to the viewing distance (in your own situation. On left: viewing distance. Bottom: screen size) 

QHGU3Au.png

Nevertheless IMO the resolution (pixels) is not the main reason to upgrade, it's the HDR/Dolby Vision and 3D/immersive audio (like DTS:X, Dolby Atmos and Auro-3D)!

Let me put it this way. UHD Bluray provides the best PQ & AUDIO QUALITY available, no doubt. But imo the 3D audio won over PQ 'upgrade-prio-wise' ;)

I just bought new dtsX /dolby atmos receiver ! Not connected yet. Had to renew speaker cables and just received them, gonna unplug everything and arrange every chord nicely.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I just bought new dtsX /dolby atmos receiver ! Not connected yet. Had to renew speaker cables and just received them, gonna unplug everything and arrange every chord nicely.

 

If you're able/allowed to install overhead speakers, do it.  you will enter a sound bubble which is very awesome and much better than a standard 5.1/7.1 set up;)

 

Edit: make sure you use the same brand of speakers as much as possible for homogeneous sound around you.... 

Edited by larson1977
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

If you're able/allowed to install overhead speakers, do it.  you will enter a sound bubble which is very awesome and much better than a standard 5.1/7.1 set up;)

 

Edit: make sure you use the same brand of speakers as much as possible for homogeneous sound around you.... 

All Jamo ! 5.1

Link to comment
Share on other sites


12 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Danish Sound Design !

Like my Dali's ;)

9 minutes ago, nefilim said:

How about factory_shop_brands_onkyo_logo.jpg.433e1ef9cce877a6646ca656a35a8be5.jpg ????

Onkyo, denon, marantz, yamaha etc it's all personal taste like speakers. Important is the combination to get to your "taste". Onkyo is very good. They deliver a lot of power :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 3 months later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Dunkirk (Blufans OAB #31) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy