Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★

Release Date: March 2018

Price:

GB Link: Media Psychos GB

Note:

1 Click Boxset only 300 sets,

release in early March. 
The set comes with Dunkirk old photo set and flyer.

FB_IMG_1517380277255.jpg.1a1d3e46a26daaef979eb257da85e231.jpg

Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)

FB_IMG_1517380279677.jpg.e76e2e1561245bdb546f132cd3eb93de.jpg

Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
 FB_IMG_1517380282944.jpg.19802cafb285c89a3efac45f661feee2.jpg

Double Lenticular 200ex.

Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

FB_IMG_1517380289861.jpg.66d9bd13b73aa057a8b2101865318778.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 45Caliber changed the title to Dunkirk (4K+2D) Blufans Exclusive #44 [CHINA]

@nefilim @ksosk here you guys have a 'viewing distance chart' where you can check if it is "worth" buying 4K/UHD compared to the viewing distance (in your own situation. On left: viewing distance. Bottom: screen size) 

QHGU3Au.png

Nevertheless IMO the resolution (pixels) is not the main reason to upgrade, it's the HDR/Dolby Vision and 3D/immersive audio (like DTS:X, Dolby Atmos and Auro-3D)!

Let me put it this way. UHD Bluray provides the best PQ & AUDIO QUALITY available, no doubt. But imo the 3D audio won over PQ 'upgrade-prio-wise' ;)

Edited by larson1977
  • Like 2

Also very important!

Make sure your complete chain of equipment can handle HDCP 2.0 or higher and HDMI 2.0 (https://www.crutchfield.com/S-I570b2SU2mR/learn/what-you-need-to-know-about-hdcp-2-2.html)

If not you will get a black screen. My projector (JVC X500) is not HDCP 2 compatible so I had to "fix" this with the HDfury Integral (https://www.hdfury.com/product/integral-4k60-444-600mhz/) which does the job perfectly ;)

Edited by larson1977
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

@nefilim @ksosk here you guys have a 'viewing distance chart' where you can check if it is "worth" buying 4K/UHD compared to the viewing distance (in your own situation. On left: viewing distance. Bottom: screen size) 

QHGU3Au.png

Nevertheless IMO the resolution (pixels) is not the main reason to upgrade, it's the HDR/Dolby Vision and 3D/immersive audio (like DTS:X, Dolby Atmos and Auro-3D)!

Let me put it this way. UHD Bluray provides the best PQ & AUDIO QUALITY available, no doubt. But imo the 3D audio won over PQ 'upgrade-prio-wise' ;)

I just bought new dtsX /dolby atmos receiver ! Not connected yet. Had to renew speaker cables and just received them, gonna unplug everything and arrange every chord nicely.

3 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I just bought new dtsX /dolby atmos receiver ! Not connected yet. Had to renew speaker cables and just received them, gonna unplug everything and arrange every chord nicely.

If you're able/allowed to install overhead speakers, do it.  you will enter a sound bubble which is very awesome and much better than a standard 5.1/7.1 set up;)

Edit: make sure you use the same brand of speakers as much as possible for homogeneous sound around you.... 

Edited by larson1977
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

If you're able/allowed to install overhead speakers, do it.  you will enter a sound bubble which is very awesome and much better than a standard 5.1/7.1 set up;)

Edit: make sure you use the same brand of speakers as much as possible for homogeneous sound around you.... 

All Jamo ! 5.1

12 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Danish Sound Design !

Like my Dali's ;)

9 minutes ago, nefilim said:

How about factory_shop_brands_onkyo_logo.jpg.433e1ef9cce877a6646ca656a35a8be5.jpg ????

Onkyo, denon, marantz, yamaha etc it's all personal taste like speakers. Important is the combination to get to your "taste". Onkyo is very good. They deliver a lot of power :)

• 3 months later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Dunkirk (Blufans OAB #31) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]