IGNORED

A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Complete Collection (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #004) (Blu-ray) [Italy]

Masterblaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Has anyone ever received or seen any of their editions beyond BS and renders?

I would be useful to get a more concrete idea of what they offer. 

If you are concerned with if they are real or not , they are. 

I'm not sure but I think they just got done sending out their first release .. 

Take care

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 11:15 PM, RAK said:

They were banning the toxic people that kept attacking them continuously after they already acknowledged there was potentially a problem, and they were trying to come up with a resolution for the artwork.

Nah, they were banning people for once again calling out a company for using someone's work without permission. You're taught in school not to copy someone's homework and I'm pretty sure people know that you can't just make a copy / paste of someone's product and sell it for major profit without having someone get annoyed.

The artists themselves were raging about it, seems behind closed doors they managed to agree something but it doesn't change that they only fixed the problem after the backlash. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 9:35 PM, Veum said:

I’d also like to see/know more of these RaroFilms Studios films! 😉

Have they actually released anything, ever, at all yet? 

There's not a single unboxing on the internet. 

They're obviously bootleggers, but I'd buy some of their editions if they release them, and do it on time, which would be better still, than 'ponzi'-feeling two-years taking CineMuseum. 

Edited by Eddie Osnard
Typo

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Eddie Osnard said:

Have they actually released anything, ever, at all yet? 

There's not a single unboxing on the internet. 

They're obviously bootleggers, but I'd buy some of their editions if they release them, and do it on time, which would be better still, than 'ponzi'-feeling two-years taking CineMuseum. 

Not sure why you’d accuse them of being bootleggers. They had some issues with artwork, but no suggestion that they weren’t authorized to release the films themselves and they are using WWA steels in other editions.   

as for releases they are about to ship Elvis and there are photos of the editions pre-shipment here

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Not sure why you’d accuse them of being bootleggers. They had some issues with artwork, but no suggestion that they weren’t authorized to release the films themselves and they are using WWA steels in other editions.   

as for releases they are about to ship Elvis and there are photos of the editions pre-shipment here.

They'd be selling on other forums, if they weren't. 

These movies would get 'premium' treatment from other companies, if they weren't. 

I'll believe when someone actually receives their copy. 

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Eddie Osnard said:

They'd be selling on other forums, if they weren't. 

These movies would get 'premium' treatment from other companies, if they weren't. 

I'll believe when someone actually receives their copy. 

They are selling via group buys here and other outlets and their own website like other premium retailers.   

These movies may still get premium treatment from other retailers.   

You have zero evidence to accuse them of wrongdoing.  

as for their ability to deliver, time will tell but let’s refrain for accusing them or others of illegal activity without any evidence.  

Edited by Gary K
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Well, it looks like I'm already too late to get in on this. Kicking myself in disbelief that I missed this! One of my favorite horror franchises of all time and I would love to own a copy of one of these beautiful editions. Always held off on that 7-film Blu-ray edition hoping for something better. The only reason I even found this when I did is because my Secret Santa mentioned it to me during our conversations lol. Barring the second-hand market, if any of these ever become available here again, I would love to get my hands on them.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TechSpec924 said:

Well, it looks like I'm already too late to get in on this. Kicking myself in disbelief that I missed this! One of my favorite horror franchises of all time and I would love to own a copy of one of these beautiful editions. Always held off on that 7-film Blu-ray edition hoping for something better. The only reason I even found this when I did is because my Secret Santa mentioned it to me during our conversations lol. Barring the second-hand market, if any of these ever become available here again, I would love to get my hands on them.

They still look to be available on the website.  No experience with any purchases from Rarofilms other than seeing these being available to purchase on the website.  Editions are named the same but artwork on website does not match all the artwork on page 1 of this thread, so not sure why that is.  Wonder which artwork is correct.  Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

They still look to be available on the website.  No experience with any purchases from Rarofilms other than seeing these being available to purchase on the website.  Editions are named the same but artwork on website does not match all the artwork on page 1 of this thread, so not sure why that is.  Wonder which artwork is correct.  Good luck.

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check it out.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, TechSpec924 said:

9 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Dang, not sure how on earth I missed this! @deckard99 if any editions become available for any reason, ANY EDITIONS, I'd love to be considered for a copy. Cheers.

Are you guys following this thread? It’s highly recommended 

• Like 3

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Complete Collection (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #004) (Blu-ray) [Italy]
  • 2 months later...