IGNORED

A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Complete Collection (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #004) (Blu-ray) [Italy]

Masterblaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, InfiniteDoors said:

You guys this is totally fake! It says we're getting the complete collection, but it's missing Freddy's Nightmares!

Wes Craven Animation GIF by RETRO-FIEND

Yeah it looks like it’s just the original 7 movies in the collection. Because I don’t think it will have Freddy Vs. Jason, or the remake. Which is fine because I have the Shout Factory Boxset with FVJ, and the remake is a flaming pile of human excrement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Not sure I wouldn’t take this as gospel, you never know what’s going to happen.

A lot of these videos are click bait, and they always think they have the scoop. It will probably be a couple years before we here anything. 

Agreed. You never know. But certainly, rights issues are different for different countries. (Example: UK was able to put out blu ray set of NORTHERN EXPOSURE with the original music, whereas the U.S. could not. Rights clearances were much easier in UK).

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, C.C. 95 said:

Agreed. You never know. But certainly, rights issues are different for different countries. (Example: UK was able to put out blu ray set of NORTHERN EXPOSURE with the original music, whereas the U.S. could not. Rights clearances were much easier in UK).

You’re right generally that rights issues can get complicated, but when it comes to TV it’s even more so as music was routinely only cleared for US broadcast and distribution.    

• Like 2

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Complete Collection (RaroFilms Studios Exclusive #004) (Blu-ray) [Italy]
2 hours ago, Veum said:

If I become interested it would/will be for a steel/4K (howabout WEA huh?)! :)

Are you saying that the amarays inside will be off the shelf blu rays? Not even WEA art for the amarays? That would make a questionable set a definite NO

Edited by C.C. 95
  • Like 1

Awards

ONE CLICK - LENTICULAR 3d Ed. (DOUBLE BLADE EDITION - 100 Numbered Copies)
SUPER EXCLUSIVE NUMBERED CARD & 3D Lenticular Front Cover Collecting Both Full Variants + PILLOWCASE from exclusive NIGHTMARE On Elm Street graphics for fabulous sleepless nights!

P̶r̶e̶z̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶ ̶2̶4̶9̶, ̶9̶8̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o ̶̶ ̶+̶ ̶S̶P̶E̶S̶E̶ ̶D̶I̶ ̶P̶I̶Z̶O̶N̶E̶
Launch price for pre-order 239,00.    A copy paste from post from previous page. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

ONE CLICK - LENTICULAR 3d Ed. (DOUBLE BLADE EDITION - 100 Numbered Copies)
SUPER EXCLUSIVE NUMBERED CARD & 3D Lenticular Front Cover Collecting Both Full Variants + PILLOWCASE from exclusive NIGHTMARE On Elm Street graphics for fabulous sleepless nights!

P̶r̶e̶z̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶ ̶2̶4̶9̶, ̶9̶8̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o ̶̶ ̶+̶ ̶S̶P̶E̶S̶E̶ ̶D̶I̶ ̶P̶I̶Z̶O̶N̶E̶
Launch price for pre-order 239,00.    A copy paste from post from previous page. 

Yes that’s the one click 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, C.C. 95 said:

14 hours ago, Gary K said:

You’re right generally that rights issues can get complicated, but when it comes to TV it’s even more so as music was routinely only cleared for US broadcast and distribution.    

It wouldn’t surprise me if shout did a Blu-Ray Boxset at some point, and the Studio release the 4K’s like what happened with F13. 

13 hours ago, C.C. 95 said:

Are you saying that the amarays inside will be off the shelf blu rays? Not even WEA art for the amarays? That would make a questionable set a definite NO

Not saying that, when I say Amaray I mean regular blu-ray cases not steelbook. I’m not referring to any artwork which from the looks of this set is leaning more towards a WEA style release.

• Like 4

I’m still on the fence with this Premium cause I don’t see any advantage with these compared to that I can get the 7 films right now on blu-ray for $31+…

A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)

Can anyone show me in more details if these premiums really have the “it” factor (I really do not see a “wow” factor from these boxsets yet)? 🤔 

Is it a hard decision for me IDK 🤷‍♂️ 

image.gif.77ebc7e450107f196aa200ab56db4075.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

I’m still on the fence with this Premium cause I don’t see any advantage with these compared to that I can get the 7 films right now on blu-ray for $31+…

A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)

Can anyone show me in more details if these premiums really have the “it” factor (I really do not see a “wow” factor from these boxsets yet)? 🤔 

Is it a hard decision for me IDK 🤷‍♂️ 

image.gif.77ebc7e450107f196aa200ab56db4075.gif

Haha I’m the same way. Part of me really wants them, but these people seemingly haven’t had any premiums come out before, so they very well may be just some plainly printed box sold for way too much money.

• Like 2

Awards

2 minutes ago, Ryan.miller.429 said:

Haha I’m the same way. Part of me really wants them, but these people seemingly haven’t had any premiums come out before, so they very well may be just some plainly printed box sold for way too much money.

That is exactly my thoughts —- plain for too much money 💰 

• Like 1