IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (WeET Exclusive #16) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

RAK

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this movie and I've been itching to get the blufans release off ebay so this came along at the perfect time. Hope there's some OCs left for us regular folk. 

And seriously, this movie is great. Up there with Raimi's Spider-man 2. And the fact that Community and Donald Glover were an inspiration makes it even better. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Put in a request this morning and got the confirmation email but no club invitation has been received yet are these still being sent out?  

3 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I don’t believe the club is up and running yet.  

The club is up and running but the staff in charge are very busy right now IRL. GB list updates and club invites will start later today but it may take a while until we are caught up. - Ken

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Hey all! Very new to the group and thus very new to group buys. I’m absolutely trying to get in on this one but am looking for a detailed guide on how to submit a request for a rookie like myself. I’ve found a few threads explaining but want to make sure I’m looking at the latest and greatest so thought I’d reach out to you all for help. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Grivas said:

Hey all! Very new to the group and thus very new to group buys. I’m absolutely trying to get in on this one but am looking for a detailed guide on how to submit a request for a rookie like myself. I’ve found a few threads explaining but want to make sure I’m looking at the latest and greatest so thought I’d reach out to you all for help. Thanks in advance!

Hi @Grivas our regular member GB will be open soon. A link will be added to the first post of this thread.

Our GB rules are here and info on our new GB procedure is here.  If you need help either send a PM to any of the staff or tag us in a post using the @ sign like I did above. Enjoy! - Ken

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Hi @Grivas our regular member GB will be open soon. A link will be added to the first post of this thread.

Our GB rules are here and info on our new GB procedure is here.  If you need help either send a PM to any of the staff or tag us in a post using the @ sign like I did above. Enjoy! - Ken

@deckard99thank you very much!!

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Just so we’re clear, you placed a request for OC plus every single edition.

6 minutes ago, Mufasa said:

ah crap, I did. I miss read thinking it was picking an alternative if first choice was sold out. How can I fix?

No such thing as "alternatives" unless otherwise directed by staff. I will correct to OC only. Please accept the club invite in your notifications!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MoneySniper said:

It’s 03:32am here in the UK and I just so happened to randomly wake up from sleeping and saw that the regular member GB is now open. Put in a request for the A2 slip. Hopefully all goes well.

count yourself lucky i got woken up at 2.31am by my wifes phone with a bloody spam text 👿

and now cant sleep but feel knackered and up at 5am officially 🙄

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

• Sad 2