IGNORED

No Strings Attached Wishlists

45Caliber

So, I think of the "Please Help" thread as being for things I'm ready to commit to buying if someone has them (though I'm not ready to pull Neon Demon out yet), but this leaves a lot of things I want and can't afford. I think it would be a nice feature to be able to have an updated list in the user control panel; but I know the powers that be are hella busy as is, so I won't officially suggest it (yet).

In the meantime, I thought this might be a good place for people to drop things in that are on their radar but not the highest of priority to purchase. To kick it off, here's the list of steels I had to pull out of my Zavvi cart last night, before whittling it down to just 3 items.

Zavvi

• Boogie Nights
  • E.T.
  • French Connection
  • The Hustler
  • Millers Crossing
  • Rabid
  • Shivers
  • Trainspotting 2

Not sure the unavailable ones are all hard to get. Some, like Psycho I know are released in Germany. Couple others I looked at aren't selling for too much, probably because Region B locked. Main thing is I can't afford more than I'm already committed to this month. If I could, I would've bought up all the Universal Monster steelbooks at Best Buy this morning.

• 2 months later...

Little surprised how many of these I've sourced already (and then some).

Zavvi

• Apocalypse Now
  • Boogie Nights
  • E.T.
  • Face/Off
  • Frankenweenie
  • French Connection
  • Innerspace
  • Lock Out (Sold Out)
  • Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
  • Millers Crossing
  • Night of the Living Dead (Sold Out)