IGNORED

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (4K UHD/2D Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

2 minutes ago, Gary K said:

sweet.  You were right @MikeH5856!

Ooooh, that's a lovely set! Honestly would've just been happy with the poster art as a steel, but that's not too shabby at all. Nice use of the good guys and bad guys on the front and back. Costner might be aiming a tad too high to hit Rickman, though. 🤣

• Brand new 4K restorations of both the theatrical and extended cuts from the original negative by Arrow Films
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) and High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of both cuts
  • Limited Edition SteelBook housed in Deluxe rigid packaging, both with newly commissioned artwork by Tony Stella
  • 60-page perfect-bound illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Jackson Cooper and Mark Cunliffe
  • Double-sided fold-out poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Tony Stella
  • Double-sided fold-out poster featuring newly commissioned artwork by José Saccone
  • Six double-sided, postcard-sized artcards
  • Original uncompressed stereo and DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio commentary with director Kevin Reynolds and actor Kevin Costner
  • Audio commentary with actors Morgan Freeman and Christian Slater and writers/producers Pen Densham and John Watson
  • Here We Are Kings: Making Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves – a brand new, multi-part documentary featuring brand new interviews with Densham, Watson, director of photography Douglas Milsome, editor Peter Boyle, costume designer John Bloomfield and many more members of the creative team
  • Robin Hood: The Myth, the Man, the Movie – an archival 1991 documentary hosted by Pierce Brosnan
  • One-on-One with the Cast – archival 1991 interviews with Costner, Freeman, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Slater and Alan Rickman
  • Bryan Adams “(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” performance at Slane Castle, Ireland
  • Music soundtrack cues
  • Theatrical trailer
  • TV spots
  • Image gallery
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (4K UHD/2D Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]
  • ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

I'm surprised they kept this a UK exclusive! I'm guessing the Blu-ray disc for this and Wolf of Wall Street will be region locked?

Usually when it is a release limited to UK the blu-ray is region locked.  But why don't you have a region free player my friend?

Of course the 4K will be region free per usual.

1 hour ago, Gary K said:

Usually when it is a release limited to UK the blu-ray is region locked.  But why don't you have a region free player my friend?

Of course the 4K will be region free per usual.

Never figured out where/how to get a region free player! Got mine at Best Buy, and it's region locked. Maybe next upgrade I'll have it sorted.

I opted to pass on Wolf of Wall Street since I already have a 4K copy of it. Robin Hood was a must-have, though. Haven't dipped on that one since DVD!

Just now, MikeH5856 said:

Never figured out where/how to get a region free player! Got mine at Best Buy, and it's region locked. Maybe next upgrade I'll have it sorted.

Also, @Gary K, I never imported any movies until I joined here and found out about the wonders of international steelbooks and limited releases! I was just content for whatever came our way from studios and boutiques. NO MORE! LOL

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I opted to pass on Wolf of Wall Street since I already have a 4K copy of it. Robin Hood was a must-have, though. Haven't dipped on that one since DVD!

Don’t forget to talk to me when you’re ready to upgrade.  The Panasonic 820 is a great option and I can tell you where to get it from so it’s region free. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

😳 @MikeH5856 you need to get that region free pronto & I can not believe the Best Buy peeps would not have pointed out that you are buying a region locked player! 😯

Have you looked online? 🤨… maybe try these 2 retailers:

Region Free Blu-ray DVD Players • Code Free • Multi-Region • Bluray Players

Region Free Blu-Ray Players

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Veum said:

😳 @MikeH5856 you need to get that region free pronto & I can not believe the Best Buy peeps would not have pointed out that you are buying a region locked player! 😯

Have you looked online? 🤨… maybe try these 2 retailers:

Region Free Blu-ray DVD Players • Code Free • Multi-Region • Bluray Players

Region Free Blu-Ray Players

I can vouch for 220 electronics.   

• Like 2

• 2 months later...