IGNORED

Hello from Sunny Sarasota, FL USA

Hello Psychos . I'm really enjoying the new and updated site, Good Job!

I started collecting movies in general more than 20 years ago when my father used to have a Video Club. Then, in 2013 I discovered SteelBook & Metal Cases and immediately started to collect them. As of today, I have more than 5,000 movies, including more than 1,000+ SteelBook, 40+ Metalpak, 100+ DigiBooks, 100+ Criterion Collection, and more. I have the Complete: Zavvi Disney, Blufans, FilmArena, Black Barons, KimchiDVD, HDZeta, EverythingBlu, NovaMedia, Nakshatra CineMuseum & MantaLab Collections, and some movies from INFO, The Blu Collection SteelArchive, FNAC, HMV, King Media & d’ailly, and most of MLIFE & Plain Archive Collections; in addition to multiple Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korean, Japanese & Chinese releases, among others, just to mention a few. I also have, not at display at the moment, several Collectible Statutes & Figures like: Thor’s Helmet, Thor’s Hammer Replica, Predator’s Head, Caesar's Head from Planet of the Apes, Alien, Amazing Spider-Man, Superman, RoboCop, i,Robot, MIB, Star Trek, 300, Terminator and others…

Sites like Media Psychos helped me create my Collection and gave me insights on SteelBook Collecting and great information in General. Thank you very much for the great job and for making SteelBook Collecting a pleasant experience.      

• ★ Administrators ★
54 minutes ago, capricornio34232 said:

Hello XXXXXX. I'm really enjoying the new and updated site, Good Job!

I started collecting movies in general more than 20 years ago when my father used to have a Video Club. Then, in 2013 I discovered SteelBook & Metal Cases and immediately started to collect them. As of today, I have more than 5,000 movies, including more than 1,000+ SteelBook, 40+ Metalpak, 100+ DigiBooks, 100+ Criterion Collection, and more. I have the Complete: Zavvi Disney, Blufans, FilmArena, Black Barons, KimchiDVD, HDZeta, EverythingBlu, NovaMedia, Nakshatra CineMuseum & MantaLab Collections, and some movies from INFO, The Blu Collection SteelArchive, FNAC, HMV, King Media & d’ailly, and most of MLIFE & Plain Archive Collections; in addition to multiple Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korean, Japanese & Chinese releases, among others, just to mention a few. I also have, not at display at the moment, several Collectible Statutes & Figures like: Thor’s Helmet, Thor’s Hammer Replica, Predator’s Head, Caesar's Head from Planet of the Apes, Alien, Amazing Spider-Man, Superman, RoboCop, i,Robot, MIB, Star Trek, 300, Terminator and others…

Sites like Media Psychos helped me create my Collection and gave me insights on SteelBook Collecting and great information in General. Thank you very much for the great job and for making SteelBook Collecting a pleasant experience.      

hi bud,

first of all i hate to be the one to break it to you but here you are NOT amoung Ninjas , we are a little different , we are Psychos :zonk:

Thanks for the compliments you give our site and members here do appreciate you being here.

That is an impressive collection you have there , any and all photos would be great , it helps the Moral and to motivate those other Psychos out there .

Take care

John

@capricornio34232

28 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

hi bud,

first of all i hate to be the one to break it to you but here you are NOT amoung Ninjas , we are a little different , we are Psychos :zonk:

Thanks for the compliments you give our site and members here do appreciate you being here.

That is an impressive collection you have there , any and all photos would be great , it helps the Moral and to motivate those other Psychos out there .

Take care

John

@capricornio34232

Thank you John, sorry for the confusion, my mistake. Thank you very much for fixing it!

Archived