IGNORED

Thor: Love and Thunder (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

ShadowWarrior

Not a bad looking steelbook.  Not a big fan of the border, but I guess they want to match the prior releases.  Speaking of that, what about the Ragnarok one with a border.  Zavvi was the only retailer to sell that, and now aftermarket they are going for pretty high prices.  Where is the consistency? You would expect Best Buy to release that Ragnarok too, but at this point seems pretty doubtful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

It wasn't for Steelbooks license.

You sure about that. The statement that got deleted said that they were mainly getting the license to make Marvel steelbooks.  Obviously, it was deleted, but the purpose of the statement seemed straight forward. Hopefully, that gets clarified soon.

12 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

You sure about that. The statement that got deleted said that they were mainly getting the license to make Marvel steelbooks.  Obviously, it was deleted, but the purpose of the statement seemed straight forward. Hopefully, that gets clarified soon.

No not sure at all but I'd assume that's why it was deleted.

• Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thoroughly impressed with this Disney steelbook.  Significant debossing around Thor and Jane, and I believe it also has somewhat of a gloss finish (having trouble describing it).  Props to Disney.  After you look at the other Thor steelbooks you realize this really doesn't match the other ones that much, other than they all have a border.  This might be the best MCU steelbook Best Buy has had, can't seem to think of a better one.

20220926_144037.thumb.jpg.3d078287b785db2e1626fd7aa05a4d54.jpg

20220926_144119.thumb.jpg.a2bfc7ea3a280bf2fcc8efa6f3a7fdf3.jpg

20220926_144240.thumb.jpg.0ce35eda0ce243afc3ac5800ce3ec2f9.jpg

20220926_150057.thumb.jpg.2df9e6ddf908317252b5e143c892aec0.jpg

20220926_150234.thumb.jpg.7457f899e7515a47eba19c8b482aa35f.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Am 25.8.2022 um 19:31 schrieb Basil:

well going to be controversial the bit i dont like is thor on the front it just looks bit to not right colours wishy washy for my liking.

rest of it ok, common WEET are you hearing me :D

image.jpeg.2c8a47b6ea824cf55d04d2086bb00d6d.jpeg

Am 25.8.2022 um 19:31 schrieb ShadowWarrior:

WeET is done with Marvel. 😢

Do you already know more about the deal between Manta Lab and Disney?