IGNORED

Game of Thrones - Season 7 Steelbook [UK]

nefilim

4 hours ago, nefilim said:

It was on sale, now the price is € 24.95 plus the shipping 2.95 €

Here is MP thread where you can check it yourself.

4 hours ago, nefilim said:

It still ain't bad price, I can get one for you. But you have to remember the shipping from me to you...

Hi @nefilim,

I'm really interested mate, can't find this anywhere in the UK seems to be sold out everywhere.  Some copies on e-bay, people asking for £100 ?.

I've got season 1-4 for cheap, was waiting for a price drop on season 5 and it sold out.  Teach me to wait for a price drop.

So if you could get me a copy I'd be grateful mate.  I'm happy with the price, so long as shipping cost to UK is not to high.

I would be a happy psycho if you could do that for me. ?

Do the outer slipcases have English text?  Like in the pics in the thread you linked me to.

Awards

6 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

Hi @nefilim,

I'm really interested mate, can't find this anywhere in the UK seems to be sold out everywhere.  Some copies on e-bay, people asking for £100 1f602.png.

I've got season 1-4 for cheap, was waiting for a price drop on season 5 and it sold out.  Teach me to wait for a price drop.

So if you could get me a copy I'd be grateful mate.  I'm happy with the price, so long as shipping cost to UK is not to high.

I would be a happy psycho if you could do that for me. 1f44a.png

Do the outer slipcases have English text?  Like in the pics in the thread you linked me to.

I checked all the 4 seasons I have. 5th is still on the way and they all are like in this picture. (see below)

1111.thumb.jpg.e748e2bc4ac31e61ff0d21a294336679.jpg

First plot is described in English. Then in Finnish. Bonus features are in English. Note : I do not know if English subs are available !

1 minute ago, nefilim said:

I checked all the 4 seasons I have. 5th is still on the way and they all are like in this picture. (see below)

1111.thumb.jpg.e748e2bc4ac31e61ff0d21a294336679.jpg

First plot is described in English. Then in Finnish. Bonus features are in English. Note : I do not know if English subs are available !

That's awesome, so long as they have English audio as i will open and watch.

Looking at the back they have Dolby atmos/Dolby digital like the UK release.

That would be perfect mate, so if it is not to much trouble I'd like to grab a copy.

Massive thanks. ?

Awards

1 minute ago, hdblueman said:

That's awesome, so long as they have English audio as i will open and watch.

Looking at the back they have Dolby atmos/Dolby digital like the UK release.

That would be perfect mate, so if it is not to much trouble I'd like to grab a copy.

Massive thanks. 1f44d.png

They do have Dolby Atmos.

Ok.

To do this by the book. Pls do I'm looking for ... In the I'm looking for Thread. @Masterblaster likes it that way and I think it is good too. It's out and open. No secret PM deals when things can go wrong and no one knows whos to blame. Right ?

Tag me to that post.

Cheers,

Nef

Ps I prefer tracker shipping that is a bit more expensive but if you want I use normal I do that, and post pics before shipping.

PPs. Nordic exclusives are very rare but do you have or are you interested in Evil Dead (2013) unrated cut. It's longer than normal cut. And IMO not released in UK or US it's only 9.95 €

HERE

I think it would not raise PP much.

17 minutes ago, nefilim said:

They do have Dolby Atmos.

Ok.

To do this by the book. Pls do I'm looking for ... In the I'm looking for Thread. @Masterblaster likes it that way and I think it is good too. It's out and open. No secret PM deals when things can go wrong and no one knows whos to blame. Right ?

Tag me to that post.

Cheers,

Nef

Ps I prefer tracker shipping that is a bit more expensive but if you want I use normal I do that, and post pics before shipping.

PPs. Nordic exclusives are very rare but do you have or are you interested in Evil Dead (2013) unrated cut. It's longer than normal cut. And IMO not released in UK or US it's only 9.95 €

HERE

I think it would not raise PP much.

@nefilim I will shoot over to the I'm looking for thread and tag you there. ?

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

That certainly looks like one to me ....theyre debossed where the magnet would sit , that's just for illustration purposes by the looks of it ...let's wait and see for more info....

Yep. That could very well be. I hope so.

Do you have other editions ? If so have you opened them, are they similar like this one. Title on the side with HBO and stuff ? Thanks !

13 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

Thanks for the tag @nefilim, will wait and see if Amazon get this as i don't trust Zavvi's packaging.  I ordered season 4 from them and it came destroyed, as the packaging was so bad. Got a refund and was allowed to keep the discs.  Then ordered from Amazon instead. 1f44d.png

I feel you. It's not saying exclusive so I'm pretty sure amazon and other shops will have this too. And I'm not fan of Z's package either. If this comes up in cdon.fi I'll cancel my Z order.

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

Yep. That could very well be. I hope so.

Do you have other editions ? If so have you opened them, are they similar like this one. Title on the side with HBO and stuff ? Thanks !

Got all Six so far , all the same packaging and everything if you took the magnet out of its plastic holder and stuck it on the SB that's exactly what they look like ...... Not that strong a magnet though , doesn't stay there .....so keep as packaged obviously ....??

27 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Got all Six so far , all the same packaging and everything if you took the magnet out of its plastic holder and stuck it on the SB that's exactly what they look like ...... Not that strong a magnet though , doesn't stay there .....so keep as packaged obviously ....1f600.png1f44d.png

Heard same. Will keep mine sealed. For some reason ...

9 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

+1 ;)

I am pretty sure this is the release with the magnet :)

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

If you zoom in on the picture you can see the outline of the debossing and can tell that its a sigil magnet  as Its too 3d not to be ........1f600.png

Hey. Ok !!!

I am wrong. Again. Big Deal.

1c4c15bf2cc73878d073a87aaa843a4265090f758d0ff3e961dff63cde16b460.gif.99bfc38cee0f1fd496655aae96212fc7.gif

Archived