IGNORED

Harry Potter - Dark Arts 8-Film Collection (4K UHD Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Veum

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Harry Potter Dark Arts Collection (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]
2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Another fine set that should please HP fans, although I personally prefer the WB Shop set that was released last year.

I will indeed be sticking with my WB Shop edition, but this does look like a nice set. I wonder if there are any separators for the steelbooks as they look very close together in that slipcase! 😨

Place your bets on whether they later release a "Light Arts" / Good version 😄

• Haha 1

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 9:54 AM, LaytonsApprentice2 said:

Thank you for notifying us! I just pre-ordered it. 😄 The price seems a little steep for a Warner release. Also, do we know yet if the Italian release has Italian Steelbooks? 👀

You bring up a good point, but as far as I am aware all Harry Potter steelbook released from Italy have had titles in English.  The first France gloss HP steelbook set had French language on titles, but the most recent French HP steelbook set was in English.  Don't know for sure but these will very likely be in English.

I am wondering if that outercase will be metal.  It sure looks like it is going to be some kind of cardboard per the pictures.  Pictures say super rigid slipcase which sounds like cardboard to me.

• Like 3

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Harry Potter - Dark Arts 8-Film Collection (4K UHD Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]
  • 1 month later...