45Caliber

OTHER Get Out (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

33 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I bought myself a copy since I was desperate for one of my favorite movies as a steelbook. I won't get it for awhile though as I ordered it with The Punisher so that'll hold it up :P 

You really have to order at least 2 things to have the shipping not be murder. It's like $35 for 1 SB, $39 for 2. Glad you were able to get it, though you may have to swap discs. The Logan I have coming from them is confirmed as Region B. I'm starting to not care about the 2D discs, especially where multiple copies are concerned (including digital for the American releases).

• Like 1

On 8/29/2017 at 8:57 PM, 45Caliber said:

You really have to order at least 2 things to have the shipping not be murder. It's like $35 for 1 SB, $39 for 2. Glad you were able to get it, though you may have to swap discs. The Logan I have coming from them is confirmed as Region B. I'm starting to not care about the 2D discs, especially where multiple copies are concerned (including digital for the American releases).

I hated it because I had to separate the order. Originally I wanted to buy the John Wick box set and then add in all of the other releases I wanted until I realized how expensive it was for shipping!! So I placed this second order with this Get Out steelbook, Assassin's Creed FA, and The Punisher FA. There was more I wanted to add but shipping is just pure murder. Ended up being 3,014 CZK total. And if this is region B it'll just sit pretty on my shelf lol. I have the bluray/DVD combo pack with a nice lil slipcover that I already watched when I bought it on release day. I just wanted to ensure a copy in my collection. I'm kind of at the point where I might do the same for Black Swan since it seems there was only one steelbook region B release for it. Wish someone (hopefully Plain Archive???) will do a premium release for it one day!

But Get Out is phenomenal. Truly superb. Maybe FA will make their own copy or something down the line :D

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

I hated it because I had to separate the order. Originally I wanted to buy the John Wick box set and then add in all of the other releases I wanted until I realized how expensive it was for shipping!! So I placed this second order with this Get Out steelbook, Assassin's Creed FA, and The Punisher FA. There was more I wanted to add but shipping is just pure murder. Ended up being 3,014 CZK total. And if this is region B it'll just sit pretty on my shelf lol. I have the bluray/DVD combo pack with a nice lil slipcover that I already watched when I bought it on release day. I just wanted to ensure a copy in my collection. I'm kind of at the point where I might do the same for Black Swan since it seems there was only one steelbook region B release for it. Wish someone (hopefully Plain Archive???) will do a premium release for it one day!

But Get Out is phenomenal. Truly superb. Maybe FA will make their own copy or something down the line :D

I was looking at that JW box last night. I think I'm going to ask on here if I can get the singles cheaper. Not really crazy about the showboxes because I have no place to put them besides in my closet next to real shoeboxes I keep junk in! I liked BS, but it's not an owner for me and I liked Get Out, but I don't love this art. It's too much actual white space on a steel even though I know it was poster art. Any of these would be better:

getou2.thumb.jpg.a238e4d52341416174e58b0f6092fe53.jpgget_out1.thumb.png.e90524ad3097f43048800a3a5a4ca9e3.pnggetout3.thumb.jpg.b5b1cd709dc31a8f0cdef19474603e1f.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I was looking at that JW box last night. I think I'm going to ask on here if I can get the singles cheaper. Not really crazy about the showboxes because I have no place to put them besides in my closet next to real shoeboxes I keep junk in! I liked BS, but it's not an owner for me and I liked Get Out, but I don't love this art. It's too much actual white space on a steel even though I know it was poster art. Any of these would be better:

getou2.thumb.jpg.a238e4d52341416174e58b0f6092fe53.jpgget_out1.thumb.png.e90524ad3097f43048800a3a5a4ca9e3.pnggetout3.thumb.jpg.b5b1cd709dc31a8f0cdef19474603e1f.jpg

Good luck!! I was going to buy the singles on eBay (before I realized they still had the box in stock) but they're soooo expensive. Usually $90-$100+ per copy. The shipping for FA is spendy but before shipping it was only 94 euros for the box so it was worth it. I hope you're able to find someone who won't charge an arm and a leg! I'm truthfully not a big fan of FA's one click design for JW, looks exactly like a shoebox imho. If this were any other movie aaaand if they were still available for sale separately, I probably would opt for that. I skipped the Alien: Covenant one click because I didn't want a shoebox lol. Wish they would use the third poster for a Get Out premium release! One can only hope!!!

• Like 1

Awards