IGNORED

Marvel Phase 5 & Phase 6 (The Multiverse Saga)

ShadowWarrior

• ★ Administrators ★
40 minutes ago, RAK said:

I believe if I understood @extantsrevenge correctly, The Avengers, and The Avengers AOH are the last 2 they are doing.

Yes for the moment Avengers 1 & 2 will be the last Marvel/Disney releases from WeET. I hope Disney will realize at some point that physical products are also important, so that we will have the chance to see Premiums again in the future.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Yes for the moment Avengers 1 & 2 will be the last Marvel/Disney releases from WeET. I hope Disney will realize at some point that physical products are also important, so that we will have the chance to see Premiums again in the future.

@extantsrevenge Any idea if that deleted Manta post will hold true.  Manta was giving a glimmer of hope, and then the hope was gone.

disappear ant man GIF

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Looks like The Kang Dynasty will stay put in May 2025. Probably a good idea to not have two Avengers flicks so close together given all the effects work that will no doubt need to be done (although it would have been cool to have them only a few months apart instead of a whole year... lol).

Seeing some rumors that Spidey 4 might take a July 2024 date. Personally, I'm hoping for a Spidey/Daredevil team-up!

No idea how reliable this tweeter is, so take with a grain of salt:

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

The bulk of the Marvel slate has moved too. Captain America: Brave New World was supposed to come out in May 2024 but now it’ll be out August 26, 2024. That delays Thunderbolts to December 20, 2024, Blade to February 14, 2025, and Fantastic Four to May 2, 2025. But what about the Avengers? THey’re hurt worst of all. Avengers: The Kang Dynasty is moving a whole year, from May 2, 2025 to May 1, 2026. That, in turn, moves Avengers: Secret Wars to May 7, 2027.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...