IGNORED

Assassin's Creed Origns - Steelbook Edition PS4

hdblueman

Release Date :- 27th October 2017

Price :- EUR 15.00 (Steelbook only)

Purchase Link :- Amazon.de 

ACO_BANNER_STACKED.png  

ACO1170_GOLD.fit-to-width.1000x1000.q80.png   ACO_i1_0629-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png  ACO_i1_0623-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Note :- Can be purchased in the USA/Canada BestBuy, Target, GameStop, EBGAMES

Awards

• hdblueman locked and unlocked this topic
18 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

Looks pretty sweet spot gloss finish, nice you can just buy the steel as well only EUR 15.00. 1f44d.png  

@Pandamonium he LOVES the series and is very Partial to A Game Realated Steelbook ?, And Lego , And Batman, and you get the gist ?? Thats MY Boy ?????

4 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Pandamonium he LOVES the series and is very Partial to A Game Realated Steelbook ?, And Lego , And Batman, and you get the gist ?? Thats MY Boy ?????

I've never created any content before, so i thought i'd come to a less busy area of the forum to practice creating a thread.  I saw that steel and it looked pretty good so put it up for all the members, think i done everything okay.  Could do with some guidance on how to add tags though.  I'll post some more game steelbooks  when i get chance as its quite empty at the moment.

Awards

• hdblueman locked and unlocked this topic

Archived