IGNORED

Hdblueman new additions and recent GB arrivals!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Blufans arrivals from Mediapsychos  Groupbuys :-

Lego Batman OAB :-

IMAG0578.thumb.jpg.7e20ddf851398c49f47f3a0f196de888.jpg  IMAG0569.thumb.jpg.a7055d411f0a142921d8493de2d1c46d.jpg  IMAG0570.thumb.jpg.8a5ec0dfa2035951cbac6dcfc954f8ed.jpg

IMAG0562.thumb.jpg.5bcc62d319aeca352a47b749414e8a04.jpg

Star Wars TFA OAB :-                                                                            Star Wars TFA Exclusive #40 Double Lenticular :-

IMAG0554.thumb.jpg.10ab552c0f9b3b88360301e2f7cf2b08.jpg  IMAG0550.thumb.jpg.5126395edd9477be943335da55c4e5f9.jpg

Massive thanks MP team for getting these amazing editions.  ??

Awards

16 minutes ago, gavt09 said:

@hdblueman nice pics! The Passengers and Lego Batman ones are very impressive, love the cover on Lego Batman

I'm loving the Lego Batman, amazing that they get the transition between three images.  Tried my best in the pictures to catch them right.

The Joker on the back is my favourite. ?

The Passengers lenti is really good smooth change between the two images  really liking HDZeta's releases. ?  

Awards

3 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

I'm loving the Lego Batman, amazing that they get the transition between three images.  Tried my best in the pictures to catch them right.

The Joker on the back is my favourite. 1f60d.png

The Passengers lenti is really good smooth change between the two images  really liking HDZeta's releases. 1f44d.png  

Yeah the Joker is the best pic on there

Ghost In The Shell is a beauty too, gutted I missed that one from Zavvi ☹

2 minutes ago, gavt09 said:

Yeah the Joker is the best pic on there

Ghost In The Shell is a beauty too, gutted I missed that one from Zavvi 2639.png

With Ghost In The Shell i ordered the 3d/2d version but was sent the 4k/2d version due to the issues that Zavvi had.  So have to wait for them to receive some 3d discs from universal, before they can send it to me.  Works out good in the end as i get the 4k/3d and 2d discs for the price of the 3d steelbook, plus they give me a 20% discount code.  Good customer service from them for a change.  ? 

Shame it didn't get a gloss finish like the USA version, although it's still nice, i really like the artwork reminds me of Mondo art.  Some people were saying the debossing on the back was misaligned but i think it supposed to look that way to give a shadow effect.

I'm sure you will be able to track a copy of GITS down no problem, maybe ask around the forum you never know.  ?

Awards

2 minutes ago, gavt09 said:

@hdblueman heard they got in a bit of a mess with it. Not good. But at least you got good service with a nice resolution 1f44c.png

Yeah I'm sure I'll get a copy at some point, I'll keep my eyes peeled!

If i see one for a decent price i'll let you know.  ?

I got lucky as it was sent in a cardboard mailer as well, i expected the worst but it survived. ?   

Awards

4 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

If i see one for a decent price i'll let you know.  1f609.png

I got lucky as it was sent in a cardboard mailer as well, i expected the worst but it survived. 1f602.png   

Cool, thanks, appreciate it.

That is lucky, those cardboard mailers suck. My Mad Max Black & Chrome turned up in one of those, packaging was battered but surprisingly the steelbook was fine. No idea why they use them

Just now, gavt09 said:

Cool, thanks, appreciate it.

That is lucky, those cardboard mailers suck. My Mad Max Black & Chrome turned up in one of those, packaging was battered but surprisingly the steelbook was fine. No idea why they use them

Yes it's like 50/50 if it survives lol, i think they have been using different warehouses for distrubution and depending where it's shipped from dictates the packaging.  Hope it doesn't become a common occurence, the white boxes aren't brilliant but offer a bit more protection than a cardboard mailer.  Glad your Mad Max survived. ?  

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Got this  today as my replacement 3d disc from Zavvi, after there supplier 3d/4k steelbook mix-up.  Was just expecting the 3d disc but got this special delivery.  ?

IMAG0845.thumb.jpg.47a8b54c76cc024334602d6c5d770c06.jpg

Pretty cool, so got the 4k/3d/2d disc in the end, for the price of the 3d/2d steelbook and a 20% discount code.  ?

So i have a spare digital download code if anyone wants it, i'll post it in the relevant thread for giveaway codes.  ?

Awards

Archived