IGNORED

The Thing (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #18) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

11 hours ago, pluto57 said:

On Facebook:

Pre-orders of The TITANS OF CULT™ The Thing (1982) will begin Friday 19th of August
This amazing release includes a Collectable SteelBook® Edition with spot gloss details, an USNSI Station 4 Epoxy Pin, and an Iron-on Patch!
🇬🇧 Zavvi · Amazon · HMV · Rarewaves
🇫🇷 Fnac · Amazon
🇮🇹 Amazon · DVD store

It's Friday today, can't wait to get my pre order 😉

Awards

Thanks for the Heads up my friend @ShadowWarrior🤩

Just  checked Germany, France and England Amazon sites (also Zavvi) and not up on any of them yet but they do have the title listed in their "Search" for;

"the thing titans of cult" so may not be too long now for them as well...😉

I see Italy has a 13  Oct 2022 release date, at 31 Euro.

Edit: It's up at HMV (UK) as well, @ 35 quid.

However, as most folks know, HMV is UK shipping only.)

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Thing (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #18) [UK]
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Just dispatched from Zavvi, excited for this one to arrive.  Anticipate we will be seeing some live shots soon from others.

Saw they took my payment, but no shipping notice for me yet; still in Awaiting Dispatch. Hopefully it goes out soon! Here's a fast and safe arrival!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
Just now, MikeH5856 said:

Got mine today from Zavvi, thanks to their new shipping policies. It went out under the pre-ordered $5 shipping via FedEx with a tracking number. Nice to see they’ve finally gotten with the times!

Unfortunately, I’m still waiting on my September orders! 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Still waiting on mine.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Just checked my tracking (at least I have that!) and it somehow got to the NY hub in Queens and then went away from me to New Jersey yesterday.  Very odd….

If it makes you feel any better, there’s a small press publisher I order from that’s nearby here in Michigan. Every time I order from them, it leaves town, goes to Pennsylvania, then gets routed back Detroit to be sent to another facility before getting delivered to my post office. I wish I could just go to their warehouse, but alas, they don’t do that… 

• Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, MikeH5856 said:

If it makes you feel any better, there’s a small press publisher I order from that’s nearby here in Michigan. Every time I order from them, it leaves town, goes to Pennsylvania, then gets routed back Detroit to be sent to another facility before getting delivered to my post office. I wish I could just go to their warehouse, but alas, they don’t do that… 

Yeah that kind of routing is nuts.  

• Like 1