Benoit46

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I totally get what you mean, @xSNAKExPLISSKENx but the protector that comes with the mondo sb makes it difficult to fit into any full slip =(

Very true, I'll have to look later, Because each mondo slip is different, Does the RD slip have anything besides the Mondo label on it? If not it won't be a big deal to me to remove it and slip it in a full slip. Unless it's like the Thing, then, no deal

19 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I totally get what you mean, @xSNAKExPLISSKENx but the protector that comes with the mondo sb makes it difficult to fit into any full slip =(

Is that true? Those PET slips don't seem to take much more room. I have all my steels with PET slips doubleslipped in an SCF1. Mondos & Universal Monsters.

16 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Is that true? Those PET slips don't seem to take much more room. I have all my steels with PET slips doubleslipped in an SCF1. Mondos & Universal Monsters.

I do as well, all my mondo and universal monsters are doubled, But I have yet to try to put a Pet slip in a premium full slip, but I have a feeling it will be tough, with the photo books and extras it's already a pretty tight fit, I'll post soon with the results...

2 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

@ksosk @45Caliber

The results are in, and I imagine this may be on a case by case basis, especially since the slip I used is the first avenger which is one of my bigger full slips but it slid it very easily.....

Nice. Yes, I think it will depend though. Lately I've been getting Amaray special editions to slip some bare steels, but it doesn't always work out because the extras. Then I weigh if I need the extra in there or it can go in a drawer.

It fit pretty well in my hellboy film arena slip too, which is smaller, see picture as the only issue is it stuck out a little more than the First Avenger Slip, As far as the Skinny Full slips, a la my blu fans wall-e it do not recommend and it was pretty tight and stuck out even more and that was after using more pressure than I felt comfortable with lol

1514524728421438758924.jpg

1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

Nice. Yes, I think it will depend though. Lately I've been getting Amaray special editions to slip some bare steels, but it doesn't always work out because the extras. Then I weigh if I need the extra in there or it can go in a drawer.

I did, this with. kingsman, exorcist, and close encounters of the third kind, I put as many extras as I can fit inside the steel case itself, only one that was a little tight was kingsmen premium from best buy, but I made it work

Just now, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I did, this with. kingsman, exorcist, and close encounters of the third kind, I put as many extras as I can fit inside the steel case itself, only one that was a little tight was kingsmen premium from best buy, but I made it work

Kingsman's one I had a problem with too, but it was with the booklet and there's a smaller version of the same booklet in the HMV steel I put in there, so drawer…Did you get the light up Close Encounters box?

2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Kingsman's one I had a problem with too, but it was with the booklet and there's a smaller version of the same booklet in the HMV steel I put in there, so drawer…Did you get the light up Close Encounters box?

No I contemplated it, I had an older 30th edition I used. I had same issue with kingsman. but the extras that came in the steel from France were the same extras [Book+cards] in the slip only smaller, so I stashed the smaller ones

15145254416541985874878.jpg

• Like 1