IGNORED

Cine Museum Fright Night (Cine Museum Art #38) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
Just now, That Horror Dude said:

Screenshot_20230112_063744_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_063811_Facebook.jpg

So CM trying to organize their first 4K scan, to defeat region coding, and using FB to find the a collector with a good condition print? ย 
ย 

This is VERY promisingโ€ฆseriously though, a great quality FN2 release would be welcome and I hope they do a great job. ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Gary K said:

So CM trying to organize their first 4K scan, to defeat region coding, and using FB to find the a collector with a good condition print? ย 
ย 

This is VERY promisingโ€ฆseriously though, a great quality FN2 release would be welcome and I hope they do a great job. ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

There is already a very decent fright night 2 HD release, german blu-ray and HDTV broadcast.

I can live with that if nothing better is found. but of course a brand new transfer would be the cherry on the top.

just afraid this release wont come before 2025/2026

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 hour ago, Konan said:

ย 

There is already a very decent fright night 2 HD release, german blu-ray and HDTV broadcast.

I can live with that if nothing better is found. but of course a brand new transfer would be the cherry on the top.

just afraid this release wont come before 2025/2026

Iโ€™ll have track down that German release. ย Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Simone said:

No, there's only 50 boxes with the autograph on the steel, but the price will be highest for these.ย 

Thx for the update !

Definately interrested in getting one of these

But only if price is fair cause the fright night cast autograph can easily be obtained at various conventions. And if i have to choose i would prefer to get it signed myself

Edited by Konan

4 hours ago, Konan said:

Thx for the update !

Definately interrested in getting one of these

But only if price is fair cause the fright night cast autograph can easily be obtained at various conventions. And if i have to choose i would prefer to get it signed myself

A little bit higher. The pre order will be in march. with the 50 boxesย there will be a certificate of authenticity with a photo of the director that signing.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

FRIGHT NIGHT Collection (Ammazzavampiri) - CMA#38ย 

ย 

Thanks to the collaboration with Cult Film Screenings UK Ltd and Dead Mouse Productions, we can confirm that CMA release of Fright Night will contain the complete version of the documentary " You're so cool, Brewster -The Story of Fright Night", with many other special contents we're still working on!

ย 

The documentary will be subtitled in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.

ย 

*The illustration is for promotional purposes only and is not yet official.

ย 

FB_IMG_1680879956691.thumb.jpg.48c29d48a5c33421c941ccc7627afeb4.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

FRIGHT NIGHT Collection - CMA#38
Updates:ย 

Today we share some news on the most awaited project of the next months dedicated to Fright Night!

We reveal two fantastic exclusive artworks made by Giorgio Finamore inspired by the two films with all the main characters.

ย 

These illustrations will be featured on the booklets and they will also be available as official posters in the new section of the site entirely dedicated to posters and illustrations (we'll give you updates soon).

ย 

After months of work we can give you some more details even aboute contents of the discs.

ย 

Fright Night
it will be available in the 4K + 2 Blu Ray steelbook version released by Sony and will contain the first part of the documentary "You're so cool brewster" and special extra contents.

ย 

50 copies signed by Tom Holland will be available as "Deluxe Version".

ย 

Fright Night 2:
It will be available in Blu Ray version from Master HD. Unfortunately our searches for materials for a 4K rescan were unsuccessful and this master is the best currently available.

ย 

However, a digital restoration was possible with the improvement of the Italian audio track.

ย 

An exclusive metal box will be created for Fright Night 2!

ย 

The extra Blu Ray disc (CM exclusive) will contain the second part of the documentary "You're so cool brewster" subtitled in the main languages: Italian, English, German, French, Spanish (to be confirmed).

The work for our small staff is really huge and we are doing the best to be able to meet the announced release date: May 2024.

ย 

We remind you that Fright Night will be available with Bram Stocker's

Dracula which will be released at the same time

ย 

FB_IMG_1687869926407.thumb.jpg.b608c1cfa500b67749f918e3102d714d.jpg

ย 

FB_IMG_1687869932637.thumb.jpg.09bebc7c919b6860acf981a073b733f0.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

• 3 months later...