IGNORED

WeET Morbius (WeET COLLECTION Collection #26) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SarahKay said:

Disappointed? I think both the full slip and lenti are stunning! 

I'm disappointed that it doesn't feel like a true OC. It's the FS and lenti wrapped together. I was hoping for some sort of packaging to bring it together, or make it special, rather than feeling like a book combo at a scholastic book fair.

Awards

1 minute ago, swish said:

Real OC with Boxset comes only with Exclusive Line and not with the Collection WWA Release. It was always that way. Only Exclusive WEA without Boxset from Weet is Civil War that was they first

Makes sense. I thought so. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rabertklein said:

I wish I knew. No Way Home never made it to regular members. But for a movie like that, I'd DEFINITELY be disappointed if that were the case. I love OCs, and the whole reason I purchase them is because of the packaging. If there's nothing differentiating them, then it defeats the whole purpose for me.

Yeah the WeET WWA one click basically just means you get the same numbers for each edition, and those are usually the lower numbers as the first certain amount of numbers are only available in the OC set.  I agree it is confusing, and the first time I ordered a WeET WWA OC I had the same question, and it took some research to realize what they meant when it said OC.  

As others said the WWA OC do not come inside a special box as the WEA OC ones do.  So yeah the NWH one also did not have a box.

Edited by Boilersteel