GROUPBUY LINK

Release Date: November 13, 2017

Price: £17.99

Purchase link: Arrow

187224_front.thumb.jpg.203071cb54ba610675998c3890a6b6a4.jpg

• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
  • Original uncompressed PCM mono audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Auteur on the Campus: Jack Arnold at Universal – an extended documentary about the early career of director Jack Arnold at Universal-International studios
  • There Is No Zero: Writing The Shrinking Man – an in-depth conversation with author Richard Christian Matheson about his father and the creation of the original Incredible Shrinking Man novel
  • Super 8 cut-down version
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Teaser
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
  • FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Fully-illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Kim Newman

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

It's free P+P to me mate , now I would say that Arrow for sure is region locked Proper . I'm  going to Tarzan yell @ukade2327 1f60a.png1f49e.png

I have checked on the net and its region B (A and C untested) so as its a UK release i would say region Locked to UK and Europe , and yes it could be played on PC using Multi region software bluray player , like I do....

13 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I have checked on the net and its region B (A and C untested) so as its a UK release i would say region Locked to UK and Europe , and yes it could be played on PC using Multi region software bluray player , like I do....

Thanks @ukade2327 and @Scary Hair. I doubt it'll be a sellout, so I can hold off for now and see where I stand after all the forthcoming GB invoices! Hopefully it will go to Arrow US or another domestic boutique label in the meantime.

4 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

@45Caliber

You know where we are IF you need us 1f60a.png. Could be an idea to keep an eye on Amazon and Fleabay too1f44d.png1f49e.png

Y'all must have great a nice postal system, btw. I remember @ukade2327 saying his Steelbook Central orders were free P&P too, but it practically doubles my order to get their stuff shipped here!

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Incredible Shrinking Man (Arrow Video) (Blu-Ray) [United Kingdom]

Archived