larson1977

Nederlandse (Dutch) Section

On Saturday, May 06, 2017 at 2:46 PM, deeii said:

Aha! Oke, dat is duidelijk!

Zit je toevallig ook op Instagram waar je je verzameling/nieuwe edities post?

Ik ben niet zo van de socials. Maar Instagram lijkt me toch wel handig om de collectie te archiveren mbv foto's. Jij wel actief op insta, twitter etc?

18 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

wow this language is like german and english mixed.  

I can really understand most of it by just know german and english ...

Really wierd 1f600.png

If you guys have an instagram account go like our account and show your support (if you want to ) 

Take care

John

That's correct lol! Dutch looks alot like German in writing. I am already following the MP account! :)

7 hours ago, larson1977 said:

Ik ben niet zo van de socials. Maar Instagram lijkt me toch wel handig om de collectie te archiveren mbv foto's. Jij wel actief op insta, twitter etc?

Ik zit wel op Instagram ja, ik vind t wel leuk om mijn collectie daar te posten en die van andere te zien. :D Dit is die van mij; https://www.instagram.com/andyvdende/

• Like 2

Awards

23 hours ago, fab said:

Looks like ain't much dutch people who are interested in steelbook 1f604.png

Anyway, as you're probably aware I'm, unfortunately, selling all my collection (ongeveer 250 steel) so if you guys are interested, please feel free to contact me. 1f609.png

Why do you have to sell them if I may ask?

Awards

il y a 4 minutes, deeii a dit :

Why do you have to sell them if I may ask?

Sure. I've lost my job recently and there's been a major changing situation in my life this year. My plan is to leave the country for good. To stay with my fiancee who lives whith her children in Thailand. It's a hole new life and I need money to realize my dream obviously.

8 minutes ago, fab said:

Sure. I've lost my job recently and there's been a major changing situation in my life this year. My plan is to leave the country for good. To stay with my fiancee who lives whith her children in Thailand. It's a hole new life and I need money to realize my dream obviously.

Oh man that sucks :(, sorry to hear that. Hopefully someone is willing to buy a couple of steels from you!

Awards

6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

@larson1977 no offense Budd, but Dutch is not similar to German?

That's what we hear about it here in France sometimes...

No offence taken buddy :) 

It is pretty similair,only some toneation differnces. Let meput it this way; if germans speak slow, I can pretty much understand everything

• Thanks 1