IGNORED

Beyond Skyline

nefilim

I actually liked the original. Not necessarily my favorite alien sort of movie, but I did enjoy it! So weird that they waited seven years to do a sequel out of nowhere though. And this seems Predator-esque imho. I'll watch it since it's a sequel to Skyline and Frank Grillo (who I LOVE) is in it, but I dunno how I feel about the turn they've taken with it?

3 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I actually liked the original. Not necessarily my favorite alien sort of movie, but I did enjoy it! So weird that they waited seven years to do a sequel out of nowhere though. And this seems Predator-esque imho. I'll watch it since it's a sequel to Skyline and Frank Grillo (who I LOVE) is in it, but I dunno how I feel about the turn they've taken with it?

Da Man.

a1a1a.jpg.a016eab9f754c5954ca8c6d02415b1e9.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, MrsXena said:

Let's not be so critical..let the film surprise you., that is my motto I think..

I am not critical - other wise I would not have married you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59de1978e5ee3_d29734c8123948ee8b9ff13322a7e262-Copy.gif.52ad44755767ed4e847d6d743b6d8d12.gif

@ukade2327 @45Caliber @atomicblonde @Scary Hair

Can you believe what I just said there !!!!

When you're reading this I might not be alive any more.

lol.

4 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I am not critical - other wise I would not have married you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59de1978e5ee3_d29734c8123948ee8b9ff13322a7e262-Copy.gif.52ad44755767ed4e847d6d743b6d8d12.gif

@ukade2327 @45Caliber @atomicblonde @Scary Hair

Can you believe what I just said there !!!!

When you're reading this I might not be alive any more.

lol.

Wait whaaaaaaaat? That's your wife?!?! :o I had no clue!!! That's so cool... I would love to have my significant other involved in my hobby. Props to you two :D

9 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Hey @nefilim ....cant believe you said that and actually lived to type  it ..........can you hear me or are you in hiding   33dab01b.gif.4c6e7f1db9906a51cd985559b069ab59.gif

this is xena on nefs account. he's gone. ATM opening all his sealed precious steelbooks. then sell them for scrap metal. he's flowting in acid bath ... not much left ...

11 minutes ago, nefilim said:

this is xena on nefs account. he's gone. ATM opening all his sealed precious steelbooks. then sell them for scrap metal. he's flowting in acid bath ... not much left ...

............................... sounds to me like he got  off lightly there........

Archived