IGNORED

WeET The Avengers (WeET Exclusive #14) (WEA 4K/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Novas WEA (Artwork on A1 FS) will be keeping its throne in the Pbsw23 display for this one.

Over the moon that WeET have given us this release, and A2 (Zavvi Lenti artwork) will make for a Fantastic FS in the collection.

That WEA artwork though…. Not so good sadly. Can’t win ‘em all I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@deckard99 @extantsrevenge How long will the Gold GB be open for please gentlemen? I am (for the first time ever!) seriously contemplating an addition to my original request on this one.

It's usually 24 hours, but if you are contemplating an addition I would not wait. There is always the possibility it could change.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@deckard99 @extantsrevenge How long will the Gold GB be open for please gentlemen? I am (for the first time ever!) seriously contemplating an addition to my original request on this one.

@Pbsw23 what version did you go with?  I went A1 to start, but contemplating adding the A2 for my order as well...  I didn't have any premium for this version, so I don't have the issue with art being similar between two different premiums.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nmskyler0405 said:

Yeah I'm probably gonna go with A2 as well. My other Marvel WeET releases are all FS because they are gorgeous as hell so I'm sure this will too

It’s the end of an era for WeET with this one. 4/4 in my opinion, though i wish infinity war A2 was 4k instead of (or in addition to) 3d. WeET’s fullslips are really well made regardless of what discs are included.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a_o said:

It’s the end of an era for WeET with this one. 4/4 in my opinion, though i wish infinity war A2 was 4k instead of (or in addition to) 3d. WeET’s fullslips are really well made regardless of what discs are included.

Lol I agree! My ocd going wild with 3/4 A2 slips saying 4K on the spine, and Infinity War being a contrarian with 3D😵💫

10 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Lol I agree! My ocd going wild with 3/4 A2 slips saying 4K on the spine, and Infinity War being a contrarian with 3D😵💫

I’m glad the SM life slips for phase 4 just said Blu-ray on the spine so I could replace the steel with whichever edition I saw fit

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

@Pbsw23 what version did you go with?  I went A1 to start, but contemplating adding the A2 for my order as well...  I didn't have any premium for this version, so I don't have the issue with art being similar between two different premiums.

I’m in for A2 mate. Reasons being the following…

A1 slip is pretty simply the same art as my pride and joy, opened Nova WEA which is on display. I try to avoid display Steel & Shelf Slip having same artwork. (Yes, I only have one version of a FS of each movie on my shelf. The others are in a cupboard). 😊

A2 artwork is one I’ve always admired on the Zavvi Lenti steel, to the point I once considered displaying it over my Nova WEA…. Madness I know, but I never did go full Lunatic an it remains in a cupboard 😂 

B1….. well….. it’s a Lenti….. nuff said. EXCEPT! I am seriously considering a double dip for this, purely because I wanted this iron man art slip for my Nova FS, but I refused to pay stooooopid money (Missed the GB) and so I own the Cap FS.

& finally B2 - …………….😶

😁

Nova WEA

5C545A03-1F09-4CA5-990C-21F7CE5884A7.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I’m in for A2 mate. Reasons being the following…

A1 slip is pretty simply the same art as my pride and joy, opened Nova WEA which is on display. I try to avoid display Steel & Shelf Skip having same artwork. (Yes, I only have one version of a FS of each movie on my shelf. The others are in a cupboard). 😊

A2 artwork is one I’ve always admired on the Zavvi Lenti steel, to the point I once considered displaying it over my Nova WEA…. Madness I know, but I never did go full Lunatic an it remains in a cupboard 😂 

B1….. well….. it’s a Lenti….. nuff said. EXCEPT! I am seriously considering a double dip for this, purely because I wanted this iron man art slip for my Nova FS, but I refused to pay stooooopid money (Missed the GB) and so I own the Cap FS.

& finally B2 - …………….😶

😁

Nova WEA

5C545A03-1F09-4CA5-990C-21F7CE5884A7.jpeg

Yeah, but B2 has Scarlett Johansson's booty on it 😁

scarlett johansson GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5