IGNORED

WeET The Avengers (WeET Exclusive #14) (WEA 4K/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

il y a 51 minutes, Noir21 a dit :

And for A2, and for the steelbook... or so it seems 😔

Don't worry guys, it's not like he's green and big, nobody will notice... oh wait...

I do like the OC box, and the fact that some visuals are the same as Novamedia that I didn't get and that are having crazy prices, overall I'm happy and I know with the effects WeET will put in there it will look gorgeous! 

• Like 5

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally in with any Avenger release, but with only one other Avenger premium out there (other than Blufans mondo), it is a shame that WeET decided to use the exact same artwork for the back as the Novamedia release and for some of the slip art.  I guess it is good they didn't use the exact same front artwork than that release for the steelbook, but really wish they chose more unique artwork.  I am sure the argument will be that there is limited artwork, but even with limited artwork they could have switched up some of the designs.  Quality will be second to none as it is WeET, but could have been so much more original.

• Like 5

Just curious which one do y'all like the most? I personally would go for A2 but sadly it doesn't have 3D disc. While I know that 3D is nothing but a gimmick but I can't help but to have a feeling of "incomplete" if I don't get the 3D when the other editions have it. Guess I'll go with the lenti which is my 2nd best and it includes 3D. Idk lol 

Edited by nmskyler0405
  • Like 3

Awards

2 minutes ago, nmskyler0405 said:

Just curious which one do y'all like the most? I personally would go for A2 but sadly it doesn't have 3D disc. While I know that 3D is nothing but a gimmick but I can't help but to have a feeling of "incomplete" if I don't get the 3D when the other editions have it. Guess I'll go with the lenti which is my 2nd best and it includes 3D. Idk lol 

Free advice buy what you like extra discs can always be added in from amazon or such like later

Called customisation 👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, nmskyler0405 said:

I went with A1 but I may end up adding the A2 before the day ends.... I struggle deciding between the two.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nmskyler0405 said:

a2 for sure. that theatrical poster

still no 4-disc steel of avengers 1 with the 'building a cinematic universe' bonus disc so im glad i customized the one from the best buy 4-movie collection.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, a_o said:

a2 for sure. that theatrical poster

still no 4-disc steel of avengers 1 with the 'building a cinematic universe' bonus disc so im glad i customized the one from the best buy 4-movie collection.

Yeah I'm probably gonna go with A2 as well. My other Marvel WeET releases are all FS because they are gorgeous as hell so I'm sure this will too

• Like 1

Awards

Just now, nmskyler0405 said:

Yeah I'm probably gonna go with A2 as well. My other Marvel WeET releases are all FS because they are gorgeous as hell so I'm sure this will too

i'm tryna get that one click cuz i got the other 3. then, i'll probably get to mixing and matching slips and steels in them all more to my liking.

• Like 3