IGNORED

Hey there psychos!

Gremlins

Just joined this forum being referred by a friend about the Group Buys that it offers. But I'm glad to see that it's actually quite a big forum with a lot of different subforums (especially looking forward to being active in the film discussion subforum). Can definitely see myself getting attached to this forum, especially with the discussions of premium steelbooks (probably my favorite type of edition in my collection).

Never really good at introductions but just wanted to say hey! 

Awards

:hello: @Gremlins and welcome to Media Psychos , glad you managed to find us , yes there's lots to get involved with while you're here so don't be afraid to join in with all the fun things that goes on in the Asylum , have a good look round there's several quizzes going on at the moment and loads of discussions as well as the many GB's , ...make sure you read and understand the GB rules before entering a GB ....any questions just ask , there's usually someone lurking about the place to help out .....may I ask where abouts you are from and do you have any particular faves when it comes to Steelbooks ...how long have you been collecting for .....?.....have fun and happy collecting ....??

16 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

:hello: @Gremlins and welcome to Media Psychos , glad you managed to find us , yes there's lots to get involved with while you're here so don't be afraid to join in with all the fun things that goes on in the Asylum , have a good look round there's several quizzes going on at the moment and loads of discussions as well as the many GB's , ...make sure you read and understand the GB rules before entering a GB ....any questions just ask , there's usually someone lurking about the place to help out .....may I ask where abouts you are from and do you have any particular faves when it comes to Steelbooks ...how long have you been collecting for .....?.....have fun and happy collecting ....1f44d.png1f44d.png

Thanks! 

I'm from eastern Washington, kinda near Seattle! My favorite retailer at the moment is probably Manta Lab, but Plain Archive has been my favorite ever since I started collecting a couple years ago. 

Awards

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @Gremlins ?

MY FAVOURITE Christmas film EVER  a random bit of information thire ???.

Anything you need just @ in thead make sure it turns blue @scary Hair @Scary Hair  OR drop anyone of us a PM ? ?

Everyone here gets the whole Steelbook addiction thing 7c23ca5f.gif.e164924dd7be8296799536140fee4e0b.gif.3a2c5c99812f56007fa8a1832a201f00.gif

Now you have found us you will be 591e1a99baa95_tenor(4).gif.cdb03564a2cce5d7dd22d211af3c1480.gif as your collection grows ??.

Archived