ukade2327

What's the Film ? Game V2

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Awesome @ukade2327 I can't believe how fast you got that 1f44d.png

3 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Its a classic from the seventies .........one of the first films I rented on VHS and watched it several times .......to get my moneys worth probably ...LOL......

...when Ade was in his seventies ... ?

• Haha 1

Awards

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

Nope .. Not really  ... The only one I can think of is Jet Li ....but I know its not him ....

But you're on the right track Jet Li played this character in the 90ties, so now you only need to nfind out which one that is and after that tell me the name of this new movie from 2014 ?

43 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The character in the picture is supposed to be a legandary martial arts Master. In the 90ies one of the best fighter in Cinema History (my opinion) who also made Hollywood movies, appreadred in several movies as the same character 1f601.png

I hope that helps.

That's Eddie Peng the name of the movie escapes me at the moment.

• Like 1

Awards

56 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The character in the picture is supposed to be a legandary martial arts Master. In the 90ies one of the best fighter in Cinema History (my opinion) who also made Hollywood movies, appreadred in several movies as the same character 1f601.png

I hope that helps.

WONG FEI HONG!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sicksol said:

That's Eddie Peng the name of the movie escapes me at the moment.

4 hours ago, ksosk said:

WONG FEI HONG!!!

Yes and Yes, the Name of the Movie is: Rise of the Legend from 2014. Has some nice fights in it. If any of you want to post a new one, please go ahed.

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy