IGNORED

Rambo: First Blood - 40th Anniversary (4K UHD/2D Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Hecko

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

So what’s your opinion on this edition in hand?   Does it feel like a Zavvi release or does it feel like an EverythingBlu release?

It' feels like an everythingblu edition on steroids. It's bigger. More items in my opinion. It is very nice in hand. Sturdy box.  Im glad I got the Collectors Edition

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

It' feels like an everythingblu edition on steroids. It's bigger. More items in my opinion. It is very nice in hand. Sturdy box.  Im glad I got the Collectors Edition

Yeah, that's good to hear.  I'm gunna be kicking myself for a while for leaving it in my cart one day too long.  Grrr.

I read that Ben Hope is head of product development for THG.  So, wondering if that means more of these type of releases through Zavvi.  That'd be cool.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Veum said:

I had to email them why mine is still processing, hope to get an explanation soon! 🙏 

Zavvi’s excuse, unbelievable with their quality control with this one for me 😒

I'm sorry to see that your order has not been dispatched.

I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. I will investigate further and request for the order to be sent to you as soon as possible. 

Once this has left our warehouse you will receive an e-mail from us letting you know it is on its way and advising of the estimated time for delivery.

I will be in contact shortly to give you an update. Thank you for your patience.

If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

• Sad 5

30 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Yeah, that's good to hear.  I'm gunna be kicking myself for a while for leaving it in my cart one day too long.  Grrr.

I read that Ben Hope is head of product development for THG.  So, wondering if that means more of these type of releases through Zavvi.  That'd be cool.

I believe we all have items that we passed on, one time or another.   I hope they do continue to release these types of items. 

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Zavvi’s excuse, unbelievable with their quality control with this one for me 😒

I hope you receive this soon. And safe also.    

• Like 3

19 hours ago, gdenarius said:

Almost looks to as if Zavvi bought out EverythingBlu.

17 hours ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

The former is correct. 

THG (The Hut Group) did, they own both brands. Time will tell if we get any more, but judging from the lack of current stock for Rambo I'm guessing we'll get more.

• Like 1

Awards