IGNORED

The Best | The Worst - ReMake ?

nefilim

cool thread @nefilim I like it!

apparently An American WereWolf in London has gone into production with John Landis's son directing! When I heard that I was genuinely quite sad as the original was the first horror movie I saw on VHS aged 12 it scared the underpants off me and I've luved it  ever since. 

Bad remakes

1 The KING of all bad remakes Robocop. An utter abomination that should have been allowed to happen

2, Footloose, A true teen classic, the remake was just dreadful full of Tween musical stars

3, The Wicker Man, No just NO! You DO NOT remake that film.

4, The Karate Kid. Way to rape my childhood with that talentless little sh*t Smith Jr

5, Arthur. An all-time classic ruined by Talentless unfunny tw*t Russell Brand

6, Psycho, whoever thought that a good idea should just be fired!

Awards

Just now, Steelbookzombie said:

cool thread @nefilim I like it!

apparently An American WereWolf in London has gone into production with John Landis's son directing! When I heard that I was genuinely quite sad as the original was the first horror movie I saw on VHS aged 12 it scared the underpants off me and I've luved it  ever since. 

Hey. Same here.

That's why I haven't post it yet on cinema threads. I wanna see some casting news. or something... so far Not Exited !

8 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Bad remakes

1 The KING of all bad remakes Robocop. An utter abomination that should have been allowed to happen

2, Footloose, A true teen classic, the remake was just dreadful full of Tween musical stars

3, The Wicker Man, No just NO! You DO NOT remake that film.

4, The Karate Kid. Way to rape my childhood with that talentless little sh*t Smith Jr

5, Arthur. An all-time classic ruined by Talentless unfunny tw*t Russell Brand

6, Psycho, whoever thought that a good idea should just be fired!

Totally agree on all counts , RoboCop is set in stone  it had just the right amount of action ,humour and all out total violence .....and then they released the DC ......whoah...!!!....

4 minutes ago, Steelbookzombie said:

I honestly couldn't believe they remade The Ladykillers that was a British classic! Alec Guinness and Peter Seller's. 2962e75c5d9eed6d115d94991e6377bf--theater-posters-movie-posters.thumb.jpg.df9272a2f8413de2980a0174a16fc7ae.jpg

All those Ealing comedies were staple viewing on a Sunday afternoon , proper family entertainment........as we're the Carry On ....Movies  ....still as good today as they ever were....

It seems we all grew up with the originals of these movies so they hold a place in our hearts and memories .....and when they decide to do a remake the first reaction is Noooooooooooooo!!!!...very very rarely is a remake anywhere near as good as the original.....I have been quite surprised with some of them....

Archived