IGNORED

Cine Museum The Batman (Cine Museum Art #30) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, upmaniac said:

Darn!  I apparently missed it as I did not see this until about an hour ago due to time difference. 
I do REALLY appreciate you letting me know. If by chance you see it again, please let me know!

The second I posted the link one was snatched up and the other stayed available for maybe 30 minutes.

Maybe next time I will send you a private message instead of posting here to help your chances. When I see it I will let you know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rambo said:

The second I posted the link one was snatched up and the other stayed available for maybe 30 minutes.

Maybe next time I will send you a private message instead of posting here to help your chances. When I see it I will let you know.

Dang I missed this one too, I'd love to know how did you get stock notice from them it seems pretty random at times 🤣

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, nmskyler0405 said:

Dang I missed this one too, I'd love to know how did you get stock notice from them it seems pretty random at times 🤣

yeah it is pretty much random, but I have a couple of time slots I like to check 😀

Normally on a release like this I will only see a 'last available' if anything at all. But on the Batman surprisingly said, 'last 2 available' the other night. 

I'm trying to get a couple different sets from them so I check the site here and there. Whenever I see availability I try to post here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Where can I find this?

It was on the Cinemuseum website, just google Cinemuseum and you will find it.  Need to create an account and everything, but it is sold out now. They sometimes come back in stock every once in awhile.  Usually other Psychos post on these when they come back in stock as well, so keep an eye on the release threads for those posts.  Unfortunately, you need to be quick as they sell out pretty fast once instock.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Boilersteel said:

It was on the Cinemuseum website, just google Cinemuseum and you will find it.  Need to create an account and everything, but it is sold out now. They sometimes come back in stock every once in awhile.  Usually other Psychos post on these when they come back in stock as well, so keep an eye on the release threads for those posts.  Unfortunately, you need to be quick as they sell out pretty fast once instock.

Thanks @Boilersteel   Yeah I have an account there and I checked there as soon as I saw your post and it was gone. Was wondering if there was another spot to check.

John just sent me Manta Lab The Batman, so I’ll be happy with that.  However, I prob would have grabbed the CM version too had I gotten there quickly enough.  :)  I can’t control myself with cool editions of great movies.  

Cookie Monster Cookies GIF by Sesame Street

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks @Boilersteel   Yeah I have an account there and I checked there as soon as I saw your post and it was gone. Was wondering if there was another spot to check.

John just sent me Manta Lab The Batman, so I’ll be happy with that.  However, I prob would have grabbed the CM version too had I gotten there quickly enough.  :)  I can’t control myself with cool editions of great movies.  

Cookie Monster Cookies GIF by Sesame Street

You’re obviously in the right place !

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Gary K said:

You’re obviously in the right place !

Agree with @Gary K, this is the place to be.  Make sure you have notifications on and be quick.  Usually after a fellow Psycho posts the instock alert they don't last long.  That being said this release is still a ways away, so there will likely be additional restocks of all the editions at some time on the CM website.  They just won't last long.  The MP groupbuy sometimes gets opened again as well if additonal stock is secured, but you just never know if that will happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...