IGNORED

Cine Museum The Batman (Cine Museum Art #30) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Gaz85 said:

Amaray. It's the narrow style too so can't swap out for a steelbook unless you also remove the folder.

3 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Looks like an amaray to me. The listing refers to it as a "limited slip case".

Good catch. I didn't notice that when the beauty shots came out.

Correct, I updated the OP with the details on each edition.

• Like 6

Can someone please remind me at which point do you know you have secured your desired copy? Is it when your name is added to the GB list by gipsy danger? Is there another round where the list gets shortened?

I seem to remember that when you get notified that gipsy adds you to GB list, that makes it official. But I know for the blufans TDK GB, there were people who were cut from the original GB list.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, Mr. Bugjuice said:

Can someone please remind me at which point do you know you have secured your desired copy? Is it when your name is added to the GB list by gipsy danger? Is there another round where the list gets shortened?

I seem to remember that when you get notified that gipsy adds you to GB list, that makes it official. But I know for the blufans TDK GB, there were people who were cut from the original GB list.

Thanks!

After we close the GB we will review the platinum and regular lists and make the final determinations. We may not be able to service all members. I'll post an announcement when the time comes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

18 hours ago, deckard99 said:

After we close the GB we will review the platinum and regular lists and make the final determinations. We may not be able to service all members. I'll post an announcement when the time comes.

Thanks for info @deckard99

What would you suggest for those that signed up for OC but wanted to make sure, at the very least, that they left with a single edition.

I know I’ve been apart of some GBs that had an option to pick a secondary option if their primary option was not available. I didn’t see that option in this GB, however.

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Mr. Bugjuice said:

Thanks for info @deckard99

What would you suggest for those that signed up for OC but wanted to make sure, at the very least, that they left with a single edition.

I know I’ve been apart of some GBs that had an option to pick a secondary option if their primary option was not available. I didn’t see that option in this GB, however.

If that situation arises I'll post a message in the I&Q thread with instructions. - Ken

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, upmaniac said:

Much appreciated @Rambo  Wile I missed the OC I was at least able to get the FS!  Don’t know how I missed this GB as I was sure I had signed up. Guess I will be at the mercy of the secondary market for the OC, but again, very

pleased to have the FS!

glad to help out a fellow psycho! They may occasionally post stock so I will post it here if I see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, upmaniac said:

@Rambo Thanks again. My brother was really envious that I got a full slip from the last message you posted. I let him know about this and he was able to secure the copy. 
Still looking for the OC if you happen to see it available!

@upmaniac anytime! my pleasure. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated if I see any stock posted. 

I was going to give your post a like but I'm out of reactions for the day 🤣

Rock Rocking GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

@upmaniac anytime! my pleasure. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated if I see any stock posted. 

I was going to give your post a like but I'm out of reactions for the day 🤣

Rock Rocking GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

Dude / do you just live in the Cinemuseum site lol!   I keep forgetting to check 

• Haha 1