IGNORED

Cine Museum The Batman (Cine Museum Art #30) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, Kyanz2004 said:

Any new news for this release from CM? Haven't heard anything for a while, forgot it existed🤣

Batman and IT2 should be next after they ship Jaws and OUATIH. The latter 2 would be out by now, but an error by a supplier was detected and is now being corrected.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Kyanz2004 said:

Thanks for the info! Just a little let down with the generic question mark steelbook that comes with the amazing unique slip art.

Agree slip art looks great.  CM commonly uses a WWA steelbook in one edition, and then the other edition sometimes comes as an amaray.  Would definitely prefer both with steelbooks and if WEA steelbook, that would be even better.  Last WEA was The Goonies.  Wonder what the next WEA edition will be.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Kyanz2004 said:

Thanks for the info! Just a little let down with the generic question mark steelbook that comes with the amazing unique slip art.

Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention and assumed you meant Keaton Batman 1+2. That is the one I was referring to. 

New Batman will be a while. There are a bunch of other releases that will come first.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Kyanz2004 said:

Any new news for this release from CM? Haven't heard anything for a while, forgot it existed🤣

If you are referring to The Batman CM version the first post was just on May 18, so pretty recent.  If you were referring to Batman and Batman Returns CM then yes that first post was very long ago, and that would also mean you are in the wrong thread. 😄

Robert Pattinson Action GIF by The Batman

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

If you are referring to The Batman CM version the first post was just on May 18, so pretty recent.  If you were referring to Batman and Batman Returns CM then yes that first post was very long ago, and that would also mean you are in the wrong thread. 😄

Robert Pattinson Action GIF by The Batman

the Batman is correct, just haven't heard anything since then hahahaha.

• Haha 1

Awards

3 minutes ago, Kyanz2004 said:

the Batman is correct, just haven't heard anything since then hahahaha.

Well the first Batman and Batman Returns CM post was on 11/13/19, and that one is hopefully going to be released in the next few months, so I am confident we will hear something about this between now and 2.5 years. 😆 Patience is a must.

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Kyanz2004 said:

Is CM really that notorious for late releases? Asking because I saw that they had a release for Zsjl and that movie came out I guess last year, and there’s already a physical edition out.

Yeah they can be slow unfortunately! As mentioned batman 89 was announced in 2019 and now there is movement on it

• Like 2

Awards

12 minutes ago, Kyanz2004 said:

Is CM really that notorious for late releases? Asking because I saw that they had a release for Zsjl and that movie came out I guess last year, and there’s already a physical edition out.

ZSJL CM was first posted 4/2021 and got shipped 12/2021 that seems like fastest one I have seen.  Most others have been over a year and some over 2 years.  So yeah we joke, but the releases really do take a very long time.  The group buys and preorders; however, sometimes occur within a few months after the first posts, so follow this thread and the group buy in the update phase thread and at least you can sign up to get on the list before the true waiting begins.

• Like 5

Just now, Boilersteel said:

ZSJL CM was first posted 4/2021 and got shipped 12/2021 that seems like fastest one I have seen.  Most others have been over a year and some over 2 years.  So yeah we joke, but the releases really do take a very long time.  The group buys and preorders; however, sometimes occur within a few months after the first posts, so follow this thread and the group buy in the update phase thread and at least you can sign up to get on the list before the true waiting begins.

Oh right, so I guess it’s random.🤷‍♂️

• Like 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, Kyanz2004 said:

Oh right, so I guess it’s random.🤷‍♂️

No, it's not random. Retailers face all kinds of difficulties in getting releases completed, supplier problems, quality issues, disc distributer issues, contracts and permits, etc. Not to mention covid lockdowns and much higher production costs. Some things move forward ahead of others because they are ready to, while some get put on hold because of some issue that needs to be resolved. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

No, it's not random. Retailers face all kinds of difficulties in getting releases completed, supplier problems, quality issues, disc distributer issues, contracts and permits, etc. Not to mention covid lockdowns and much higher production costs. Some things move forward ahead of others because they are ready to, while some get put on hold because of some issue that needs to be resolved. 

Oh ok, thanks for the info!

• Like 1

Awards