IGNORED

X (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

ShadowWarrior

vor 57 Minuten schrieb MikeH5856:

Looks good to me! Not going to be able to read any of the text, but still excited to add this to the collection. 

I like it too. And the steel will be a perfect addition, combining both front images of the mediabooks.

Hope, Pearl gets the same treatment. Really looking forward to it. The trailer has a diabolical Lynch/Wizard of OZ vibe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I like it too. And the steel will be a perfect addition, combining both front images of the mediabooks.

Hope, Pearl gets the same treatment. Really looking forward to it. The trailer has a diabolical Lynch/Wizard of OZ vibe.

Agreed on both parts! I'm glad the steel it using both images, and differentiates itself with a different color tone. Glad to have them both. And yeah, Pearl looks bonkers! Hopefully they give it similar treatment. 

• Like 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb MikeH5856:

Agreed on both parts! I'm glad the steel it using both images, and differentiates itself with a different color tone. Glad to have them both. And yeah, Pearl looks bonkers! Hopefully they give it similar treatment. 

And a third one is coming too👍:

West said, “If X is about the way this auteurist era of independent filmmaking is affecting people, Pearl is sort of about the old Hollywood way that affected people. The way in which they enrich each other is all a part of the craft of the filmmaking. I wanted to do something where all of the crafts of the movie were their very apparent charms.”

Pearl has already been shot and West already finished editing the movie. He’s now putting on the finishing touches and expects to be done by May!

“If people wonder what the backstory to ‘X’ is, well, I know all of it,” he said.

A third movie in the series is being written right now and will follow a different era in filmmaking.

“That one will be about how home video has affected people,” he said. “I’m very proud of these. They’re super different and very out-of-nowhere. You won’t need to see one to see the other but they do complement each other.”

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, hal56 said:

And a third one is coming too👍:

West said, “If X is about the way this auteurist era of independent filmmaking is affecting people, Pearl is sort of about the old Hollywood way that affected people. The way in which they enrich each other is all a part of the craft of the filmmaking. I wanted to do something where all of the crafts of the movie were their very apparent charms.”

Pearl has already been shot and West already finished editing the movie. He’s now putting on the finishing touches and expects to be done by May!

“If people wonder what the backstory to ‘X’ is, well, I know all of it,” he said.

A third movie in the series is being written right now and will follow a different era in filmmaking.

“That one will be about how home video has affected people,” he said. “I’m very proud of these. They’re super different and very out-of-nowhere. You won’t need to see one to see the other but they do complement each other.”

Oooh, that's exciting news! Very cool!

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb MikeH5856:

Very cool, @hal56! Mine is in transit. I was hoping DHL would carry it all the way, but apparently they're handing it off to USPS and there haven't been any updates in a few days now. If it has to go through Chicago customs, I probably won't see this arrive for another month or so. :/ 

I very often experience the same here, that DHL forwards their packages to the local companies. Almost always it takes days then for the tracking to reappear.

Hope, yours arrive save and sound too, mate.

• Like 2

Just now, hal56 said:

I very often experience the same here, that DHL forwards their packages to the local companies. Almost always it takes days then for the tracking to reappear.

Hope, yours arrive save and sound too, mate.

The question now is, will it arrive before the steelbook edition ships in November? The race is on!!! 🤣

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Very cool, @hal56! Mine is in transit. I was hoping DHL would carry it all the way, but apparently they're handing it off to USPS and there haven't been any updates in a few days now. If it has to go through Chicago customs, I probably won't see this arrive for another month or so. :/ 

Yes mine was handed off to USPS earlier this week as well so no updates since 8/30

• Like 1